Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bidon with nozzle/spout protector ?

Options
  • 05-02-2020 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Looking for the above.. any recommendations ?
    Galibier have them in a 600ml size ...? with an option for the protector

any others ?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

I can't recommend another one, but I didn't get as long out of the non protector Galibier bidon as I did with a Camelbak. The Galibier one just isnt as robust, the printing comes off and makes a right mess, the lid hasn't maintained its seal that well either. Its being retired as a wash bottle shortly. I've a Camelbak a year longer and it looks well worn but functions perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I got these elite ones on amazon, as I couldn't find the mtb fly ones reasonably priced (either a decent price and expensive shipping, or just expensive). tbh I've given up on them as getting them closed is more irritating than a bit of dirt in the mouth... I find the elite bottles to be very secure in elite bottle cages - their the best combo I've found.

Decathlon also have ones with lids.

Advertisement