Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euronet atm

Options
  • 06-02-2020 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi. I found a euron atm receipt in my wallet which said I withdrew €200 from my bank of Ireland account in dublin on a day when I was not in dublin. It said it was in liffey st. I live in Galway. Any advicadvice welcome .. cheers Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

? You found the receipt in your wallet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi Fantastic98,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

This can certainly be looked into for you by logging into www.365online.com, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question. A colleague will have full access to your account and transactions and can provide more information and investigate for you.

If you prefer to call its 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 404 4000(from abroad). Our colleagues are available from 8am-Midnight Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm on weekends and bank holidays.

We hope the above information helps. For any future queries, feel free to check back here with us.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

is Your wife asking questions so your making this look legit by asking on boards 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭fantastic98

optogirl wrote: »
    ? You found the receipt in your wallet?
    Yes indeed. I know it's strange . The ATM no is enie0096.

Atm location is wrong, you obviously withdrew the money if you have the receipt.

Maybe the atm you used was once located in Dublin and installed in Galway.

• Advertisement

Atm location is wrong, you obviously withdrew the money if you have the receipt.

TheBully wrote: »

Just found out I withdrew from a euronet atm in Galway. Probably a supermarket. Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

That's great to hear everything is cleared up for you!

If you ever have any further questions please feel free to get in touch with us here.

Have a great day!

Many thanks,
    Megan

If you ever have any further questions please feel free to get in touch with us here.

Have a great day!

Many thanks,
    Megan
    thanks Megan.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Surely this is a wind up.

You have the receipt...... In your wallet?

C'mon OP, seriously

Did you withdraw €200, on the date, from an atm (regardless of location)?

• Advertisement

Have a great day!

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Hi Megan. I still don't know which atm I withdrew money from in Galway. Where are the euronet ATMs located in Galway city. Still a bit of a puzzler.. cheers Kevin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to check back with us here.

Have you got access to log in online? If you can log in to www.365online.com, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question to check for a more precise location for this ATM.

Hope the above helps.

Many thanks, Ashley.

Advertisement