Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Authenticity letter regarding bank statements and history

Options
  • 06-02-2020 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello,
    In the near future, I will be attending a meeting at a Mexican Embassy to apply for a Temporary Residence Visa to live in Mexico for the foreseeable future. Would it be possible to receive a letter stating the authenticity of my bank statements, the history of my bank account, my debts or lack thereof, and a stamp to authenticate my Bank Statements which I need to provide?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi rcazzy

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us here.

Update on initial response - Hi rcazzy

We further checked this for you and regret to advise, there is no option available within our Branches to certify/stamp documents, apologies.

Yes we can certify/stamp your bank statements for you for any current,
    saving, lending accounts you have with us. To do this, it's necessary to call
    into a Branch with photo ID. This could not be requested remotely if you are not in Ireland at present.

We do not offer a facility in writing separate to the bank statements relating to debts or authenticity of your bank statements. Just to add, with 365 Online banking, if you login through your browser you can access statements for current, demand deposit and lending accounts. If you have these added to view online, you can view and print statements, the history of statements will hold online for a 7 year period.

We do hope the above information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement