Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An post cancel Chinese deliveries.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

blade1 wrote: »
    Article says to China but I assume they mean from China.

No, it means they cant get post delivered to China because no airline will fly it into China. In practical terms it probably means the same for post leaving China.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭juanjo

It's time to fully support the Hong Kong students then, as I have some package coming from there...

Hong Kong is NOT China!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

An Post has never, ever brought me my spice bag, curry sauce, spring rolls and can of coke, have I been ordering my Friday night treat wrong all these years or what?

I got a delivery from Shanghai just a couple of days ago. Maybe it was in the nick of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well as long as I can still get a Chinese delivered. It's Friday night, I need my chicken balls.

If fairness this does make sense. It seems the half life of the virus is pretty high - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2999318

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

It's Friday night, I need my chicken balls.

Didn't realise Ireland had a transplant black market.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭neris

Didn't realise Ireland had a transplant black market.

theres a black market in Ireland for everything

Advertisement