Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance

• 07-02-2020 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi, any recommendations for an annual mult-trip policy. The more I look at offers the more confused I get. You'd need an degree in insurance to work your way through the T's and C's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 justme34

Hi what did You choose ?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭chancer12

Multi-trip with Blue Insurance, recommended by the travel agent. However, because we didn't book at the time we bought tickets we won't be covered should the corona virus impact on the trip - unless the airline cancels the flight or the DFA advises against travelling. Lesson learnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,105 ✭✭✭Guffy

chancer12 wrote: »
    Multi-trip with Blue Insurance, recommended by the travel agent. However, because we didn't book at the time we bought tickets we won't be covered should the corona virus impact on the trip - unless the airline cancels the flight or the DFA advises against travelling. Lesson learnt

That doesn't sound right.There may be other reasons why your not covered but if you to drop me a pm with some details, ie. Travel dates and destination and what TA actually said i can give ya a few pointers.

Also have you since added TD and what date?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭chancer12

Sent you a pm, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭xraylady

Guffy wrote: »
    That doesn't sound right.There may be other reasons why your not covered but if you to drop me a pm with some details, ie. Travel dates and destination and what TA actually said i can give ya a few pointers.

Also have you since added TD and what date?

Any pointers for best annual multi trip starting from today? Confused.
    Need best cover with flight disruption. Bells and whistles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Sos88sos88

xraylady wrote:
    Any pointers for best annual multi trip starting from today? Confused. Need best cover with flight disruption. Bells and whistles!

Sorry for late response, did you get sorted?

Advertisement