Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miami, Las Vegas, SoCal - playboys paradise?

• 07-02-2020 10:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

Yeah Ireland is getting too small for me, or I'm getting too big for it.

"Pint O' Guinness!!" - let me tell you it gets old real quick.

I need to start getting down with the get down where the general subculture doesn't depend on getting "**** faced" for men and women to commune with one another.

Bottom line is, I like NASTY!!

Know Lawd Knows there's some kinky college gals do the rounds in Dublin but, it's tired.
    More glamor, more sunshine, more short skirts, more of the time - that's what I need.

I suspect the majority of anyone on here that's been to Miami, Vegas or OC were either on vacation, or spent a brief time working via the J1 student visa.

If anyone's actually been for long term work placement then, all the better but basically - I'm familiar with Irish culture.
    So let me get some feedback on a how a genuine Irish person experienced either or all of these three cities/areas?

Too hot?
    Too crowded?
    Too trashy?
    Too many gold diggers?
    Too great a danger of melanoma and skin cancer?
    Too much air conditioning?
    Too much Spanish food?

Let me hear it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭whippet

Boats and Hoes ... lad you’ll be rolling in it ... they love the Irish brogue and all that.

Do a shift in a Irish pub one night a week and earn enough for a penthouse down town and party hard for the rest of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,327 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Are you Jay from the inbetweeners? Yeah, you'll be knee deep in clunge lol.

Or maybe not

Advertisement