Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error code

Options
  • 07-02-2020 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi

We have a new holland T6.155 and an error code 3110 with a yellow hazard light just flashed up.

Would anyone be able to advice what this is. Tractor is working away

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Micheal H

Do you have an operator's manual for it? A lot of the codes will be listed there, but some of them are "dealer only" codes. If your local dealer is any way decent they'll tell you what it is if you ring and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭happylad

Thanks Michael H for your reply. I looked up the book and cant see anything as regards it. I'll give them a buzz tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭con747

happylad wrote: »
    Hi

We have a new holland T6.155 and an error code 3110 with a yellow hazard light just flashed up.

Would anyone be able to advice what this is. Tractor is working away

Thanks in advance

Could be this, Engine 3110 Rail Pressure Sensor Offset Monitoring -Value above Limit. I Found it here, https://www.truck-manuals.net/new-holland-fault-codes/ it's towards the bottom of the page in the tractor section.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Micheal H

con747 wrote: »
    Could be this, Engine 3110 Rail Pressure Sensor Offset Monitoring -Value above Limit. I Found it here, https://www.truck-manuals.net/new-holland-fault-codes/ it's towards the bottom of the page in the tractor section.

Ha, beat me to the punch... I was just about to post the same thing.

Thanks for the reply Con747. That's the one. Now to find where that is and see what is the issue. I knew the 3 was relating to the engine but wasent sure what the rest was. Thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭con747

happylad wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply Con747. That's the one. Now to find where that is and see what is the issue. I knew the 3 was relating to the engine but wasent sure what the rest was. Thanks again

Could be fuel filter related.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

I'll check that. To be fair it prob is due one. One of those things I bought one last year but never changed it. I'll stick it on in morn and see what happens. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭davidk1394

If your on Facebook, join the big New Holland 6 cylinder page. Full of useful knowledge

Thanks davidk1394. I'll do that. I got filters for it this morn so will fit later so hopefully that will clear it. I was speaking with the dealer this morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mad-for-tar

con747 wrote: »
    Could be fuel filter related.

This. Many of these error codes related to fuel rail pressure, pressure sensors, etc., on these particular FPT engines are largely attributed to restrictions in the fuel supply caused by dirty or blocked filters or a problem with air ingress into the system. Put a set of filters on it and should cure it. Sometimes can have issues with the plastic Voss connections on the fuel system or issues with the leak back check valve at the back of the cylinder head, but nearly sure your issue will go away for a while at least once a new set of filters go on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement