Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open Fixtures- GolfNet.ie

Options
  • 07-02-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Can anyone load more than the first page or search results?

I'm trying to plan a week of opens in May but can't see anything beyond the initial results.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭HighLine

Are you running an adbbock extension on your browser? If so, that is your problem. I emailed them to advise of the issue a week ago and got no response.

Disable adblock for Golfnet and it will sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

HighLine wrote: »
    Are you running an adbbock extension on your browser? If so, that is your problem. I emailed them to advise of the issue a week ago and got no response.

Disable adblock for Golfnet and it will sort it.
    Cheers, Firefox wouldn't work even with the adblock disabled but they have their own built in privacy thing in the last update so maybe that's an issue.

I used MS Edge and its working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

dan_ep82 wrote: »
    Cheers, Firefox wouldn't work even with the adblock disabled but they have their own built in privacy thing in the last update so maybe that's an issue.

I used MS Edge and its working fine.
    Working fine for me in Firefox with the adblocker disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

prawnsambo wrote: »
    Working fine for me in Firefox with the adblocker disabled.

Working for me now as well, maybe they did some work on it.

Advertisement