Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did specsavers give me bad glasses

Options
  • 07-02-2020 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

So I got my 2 pairs of glasses two week ago. one normal one sunglasses. Getting headaches from the normal ones so they are going to adjust them so left with the sunglasses. Just noticed the following. Is this to be expected or did they do a bad job? These are the sunglasses. The film on them looks bad. I wear sunglasses a lot for running and the two sets were very expensive. Any advice appreciated.

3756dc1333428975.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Tails142

rom wrote: »
    So I got my 2 pairs of glasses two week ago. one normal one sunglasses. Getting headaches from the normal ones so they are going to adjust them so left with the sunglasses. Just noticed the following. Is this to be expected or did they do a bad job? These are the sunglasses. The film on them looks bad. I wear sunglasses a lot for running and the two sets were very expensive. Any advice appreciated.

3756dc1333428975.png

I think that's just the polarised lens?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Tails142 wrote: »
    I think that's just the polarised lens?
    The bubbling type look near the nose bridge is that normal? I think I see what you mean. From the inside out they look ok but the other way they look like this so no real effect on the glasses.

Advertisement