Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI and Hermitage/Blackrock/Mater

• 08-02-2020 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭

I'm coming up to renewal and I'm looking for peoples advice on the high tech hospitals. I'm in Cork and I've never heard of anyone down here going to any of the above but I'm concerned about going for a cheaper plan that covers all the usual private hospitals but not the high tech ones. What are peoples views on this? Am I being silly being covered in high tech ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

TheDriver wrote: »
    I'm coming up to renewal and I'm looking for peoples advice on the high tech hospitals. I'm in Cork and I've never heard of anyone down here going to any of the above but I'm concerned about going for a cheaper plan that covers all the usual private hospitals but not the high tech ones. What are peoples views on this? Am I being silly being covered in high tech ones?

I was covered for mater private. Had heart surgery within 2 months of diagnosis. Glad I had a hi tech on my plan as I'd no history of heart trouble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I was covered for mater private. Had heart surgery within 2 months of diagnosis. Glad I had a hi tech on my plan as I'd no history of heart trouble

This is the info I'm looking for, thanks. Can I ask why you ended up in Mater private and not just a regular private hospital?

Advertisement