Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face structure analysis by Dr

Options
  • 08-02-2020 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a doctor that can look at your face and recommend fillers, Botox etc someone whose work is natural but can recommend suitable treatments based on the structure of your face, if this makes sense. I know a lot of clinics advertise they do this but I am just looking for personal recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Eden Medical are fabulous and produce extremely natural looking results. Their staff are all either qualified dentists or doctors, and their standard of work is excellent - not a trout pout in sight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

molly09 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a doctor that can look at your face and recommend fillers, Botox etc someone whose work is natural but can recommend suitable treatments based on the structure of your face, if this makes sense. I know a lot of clinics advertise they do this but I am just looking for personal recommendations.

Where are you based?

I can recommend a good person in Clontarf if thats any use. She is a dentist and only works with clients who want to look natural.

Advertisement