Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Government 2020

Options
  • 08-02-2020 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

New beginning or same old !!

What's the combinations going on the polls leading up to election day for the next government. Very unlikely a majority will be ruling. What will the next 5 years hold ... best answers obviously after polling closes. I believe the Irish Times will be out with their tally directly after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

New beginning or same old !!

What's the combinations going on the polls leading up to election day for the next government. Very unlikely a majority will be ruling. What will the next 5 years hold ... best answers obviously after polling closes. I believe the Irish Times will be out with their tally directly after.
    The next government if FF are honest about excluding SF/ FG C and S, will be FF/Greens/Lab/ Indo's/Soc Dec( possibly).
    I don't need to guess what the next 5 years will look like as such a mess won't last 12 months.

Advertisement