Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Bill 2.0 wrote: »
    Because they probably weren't needed.

You don't want to hear that but it's more than likely the reason.

Ffs.

They werent and still arent available.

Thats the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Bill 2.0

They want their 32 county republic. They are happy to hide paedophiles like gerry Adams.

I don't like Gerry because he is a terrorist but he isn't a pedo. That was his brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Jesus is protecting your bubble so important to you that you'll stoop to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Thoughts are with the family of Maurice McCabe tonight, and all victims of IRA. Shame on anyone who voted for Sinn Fein, you vote for scum, don’t complain when you get poor government.

We have had years of poor government. The country needs change. And not the type MM preached.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

FFS what an absolutly disgusting comment, my kid is 9 isint recognised as disabled, can't talk, can't go to the toilet himself jesus ****ing christ.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

The Mask slipped with SF with Gerry Adams wearing his Antrim jersey today on TV. They want their 32 county republic. They are happy to hide paedophiles like gerry Adams. Likes hide it all away. SF up north are populists in the ilk of farage. They don't deserve any real republican vote. If they want the republican lifestyle, move south of the border. They won't though as they realise how good they have it at been at the teet of the UK.

High quality content right here

Jesus is protecting your bubble so important to you that you'll stoop to this?

Stooping to what? Some random guy on the internet makes a dubious claim out of nowhere to support his argument and i'm supposed to take it as gospel?

This country really is full of gullible idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

Muahahaha wrote: »

What was he supposed to do, dance a jig?

lmimmfn wrote: »
    FFS what an absolutly disgusting comment, my kid is 9 isint recognised as disabled, can't talk, can't go to the toilet himself jesus ****ing christ.

I find this highly unlikely.

• Advertisement

The Mask slipped with SF with Gerry Adams wearing his Antrim jersey today on TV. They want their 32 county republic. They are happy to hide paedophiles like gerry Adams. Likes hide it all away. SF up north are populists in the ilk of farage. They don't deserve any real republican vote. If they want the republican lifestyle, move south of the border. They won't though as they realise how good they have it at been at the teet of the UK.
    FFG were happy to hide Roman Catholic Peados for a long long time.

He wore an Antrim jersey because he is an Antrim man.

In 2020 we get 3 hours home help per week for an autistc, aggressive, non verbal 10 year old. No respite anymore and no info on potential residential care in the future.

Things havent improved.
    Really sorry to hear man, on top of that home careers still aren't properly recognised, back then and honestly the only politicians who gave a crap about our situation were SF and that's the truth.

Stop now. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

My own father recently became disabled after 40-odd years in the workforce and he and all of my family are taken aback by how well supported we've been both financially and from a point of view of access to services/assistance.

My daughter is on the spectrum, she is non-verbal, and at six still needs to be toilet trained. When we engaged with early intervention services they aged her out meaning before she could get the services she needed she was passed onto another team.

The assessment of need which should have been completed and has legal and statutory requirements they did not complete and then used their knowledge of the law to fob us over until we engaged legally.

Oh yes and the current school system is trying to have her removed because she doesn't fit the model of student in school and requires a bit more work. Even though under the law she is guaranteed an inclusive education.

Its great that your father has had such a good outcome but don't try and school people who haven't had the same experience. Its the same type of ignorance and entitlement that led to SF pulling ahead.

Why in absolute **** would I lie about my kid like that, jesus ****ing christ.

Stooping to what? Some random guy on the internet makes a dubious claim out of nowhere to support his argument and i'm supposed to take it as gospel?

This country really is full of gullible idiots.

There are well known queues for basic assessments and services. The dog on the street knows that. But in order to justify that wait instead of condemning the queues you imply that he and many other are inventing serious issues with their children. Sick

Why in absolute **** would I lie about my kid like that, jesus ****ing christ.

Because it's the internet and lying to score points is fairly common.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Wow. You are so refreshing.

:D

salt-shaker.jpg?w=1155&h=1541

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Let him construct some dodgy mess of a coalition. Play the long game.

So SF are not interested at all in helping those people that voted for them, instead their supporters want them to stay off the field, yet again to 'play the long game'.
    So, why vote for SF to enact 'change'?

I wouldn't bother reacting to a new account prick like this poster and a few other older accounts

They are doing the fg/renua my taxes going to the poor line on here tonight with their posts that accounts for the election results we are seeing this weekend.

And no I didn't vote sf.

• Advertisement

Well I'm not some dick on the internet trying to score points( I have enough posts here that I wouldn't be bulls hitting) and I have no interest in gaining points on same, I'm telling it as it is.

Carers cant go to the dail or hit the streets to tell their stories. Internet forums and boards is a legitimate release amd platform for them. Parents and carers a re losing the will to live slowly with no hope and no help.

I voted SF because it would have been mad to vote for FFG and more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

markodaly wrote: »
    So SF are not interested at all in helping those people that voted for them, instead their supporters want them to stay off the field, yet again to 'play the long game'.

It's easy to make promises to suit the populace when you never have to follow thru on them
    Let them in for a few years and see what a mess they make of it.

Their story is one that happens day in and day out in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Don't feed the troll

• Registered Users Posts: 19,418 ✭✭✭✭road_high

markodaly wrote: »

SF governing and making hard decisions? LOL Don't be silly! Not enough social media likes and shares for that kind of nonsense. The backpeddling and excuses/blame are well under way.

Lads why are ye rising to the bait? Exactly what they want.

Their story is one that happens day in and day out in this country.

Usually with a bunch of asterisks behind that completely explain the situation but lets ignore that!

Lads why are ye rising to the bait? Exactly what they want.

I honestly wish they were trolls. The trouble is their are people who actually believe this kind of nonsense

• Advertisement

I honestly wish they were trolls. The trouble is their are people who actually believe this kind of nonsense

Today has proven that there are an awful lot of people who will believe any kind of nonsense.

Advertisement