Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

I'd like to know when FFG are going to apologize for attempting to commemorate the RIC. Any apology for that?

Or how about an apology for bankrupting the economy forcing millions of citizens to pay off banking debt.

Or how about all the people that have died as a result of the recession?
    The horrendous management of the health services....

No we need an apology from some gobsite that sang a song..

We should give Leitrim to the North.

Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

technocrat wrote: »

I understand how the GFA works thank you very much.

Soft unionist voters that could have come round to the idea of a UI will be turned off by government in waiting glorifying the IRA in such a public manner.

Will the unionists gice up marching down nationalist areas and aggravating people?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

We should give Leitrim to the North.
    We would just get a return to sender

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Jizique

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Au contraire. Mary Lou and the gang can't wait to get their hands on the levers of power. Will Leo and MM vote for her as taoiseach however.

Who had the idea of getting SF stooge Frances Black onto Prime Time?

• Advertisement

listermint wrote: »
    Populist party not working with other populist party.

Let me guess you voted FF and didn't realize they are the epitomy of a populist party.

Correct?

Incorrect. I voted: 1. Independent 2. FG, 3. FG. Independent is excellent in the area and is currently working with FG and will do so again so it’s almost an FG vote also.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,057 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'm curious will the voters give SF the benefit of the doubt like they gave FG and FF it was deserved or not( I realise it was either one of the other) if SF dont make the progress on the issues that need to be fixed ?

Jizique wrote: »

Still in good nick to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

No we need an apology from some gobsite that sang a song..

No apology needed. I would thank him. Displaying SF's continuing worship of murder and terrorism is at least being open and honest to the public. It helps people understand the character of their representatives.
    He has done the state some service by his party polical resumé.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

technocrat wrote: »

I understand how the GFA works thank you very much.

Soft unionist voters that could have come round to the idea of a UI will be turned off by government in waiting glorifying the IRA in such a public manner.

The March of history waits for no man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Woohoo. SF going to.solve housing in a month and health care within a year, just announced on rte

No apology needed. I would thank him. Displaying SF's continuing worship of murder and terrorism is at least being open and honest to the public. It helps people understand the character of their representatives.

Up the RA.

Eoin o Broin owning these two Muppets tbh.
    Hopefully he gets a chance at housing, be might not deliver all that is promised but he would give it a damn site more of a go than bloody Eoghan Murphy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Tony EH wrote: »
    You've been on here talking blarney for the last two days and you don't even know the basics.

Absolutely astonishing.

The clue is in the poster`s username.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Jizique wrote: »

I was wondering WTF she was doing on too :confused:

While we take a break, whats the point of leather trouser like that if the whole show is presented sitting down? She may as well not be wearing them at all behind that desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,550 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Strange call to have her there. Maybe they thought she represented the Inds.

gmisk wrote: »
    Nope multiple Tanaistes though

Link ?

Hopefully he gets a chance at housing, be might not deliver all that is promised but he would give it a damn site more of a go that bloody Eoghan Murphy

Exactly. Something else needs to be done.

FFG cant grasp that. Even after the huge backlash.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Is that the state that's had 8 female leaders or this one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Woohoo. SF going to.solve housing in a month and health care within a year, just announced on rte
    Well considering FG blew the last 10 years I suppose anything short of that would be welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

While we take a break, whats the point of leather trouser like that if the whole show is presented sitting down? She may as well not be wearing them at all behind that desk.

Maybe she'll get up and put the kettle on during the break like the rest of us. You might see something then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭limnam

Hopefully he gets a chance at housing, be might not deliver all that is promised but he would give it a damn site more of a go than bloody Eoghan Murphy

You would think the night that's in it FG/FF would send members who could give him a run for his money.

Once the nonsense about up the ra is finished they've not a single thing to say worth listening to.

Hopefully he gets a chance at housing, be might not deliver all that is promised but

Are you not a little premature getting in the expectation and damage limitation spin already ?

jos28 wrote: »
    I was wondering WTF she was doing on too :confused:
    Id say she is just sleeping in the late late Green room waiting to be called up from the bench

Initially I thought Jesus.... Josepha Madigan has had a hard election!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

You and several others are going to give yourselfs an ulcer. This level of bile and anger can't be good.

It's fcuking hilarious though plumb. :D

I for one am having immense pleasure from it, chickens home to roost and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

listermint wrote: »
    I don't think you do. And it's not a government. It's an individual spoonhead.

You don't seem to know the difference.

Thank you very much

Yes individuals that will include unionist support to get a UI over the line.

The last NI election only had a combined nationalist vote of 40% or so.

Educate yourself on the facts!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Well considering FG blew the last 10 years I suppose anything short of that would be welcome.

Especially when they weren't in power for ten years and took over a failed economy.

Didn't vote fg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Incorrect. I voted: 1. Independent 2. FG, 3. FG. Independent is excellent in the area and is currently working with FG and will do so again so it’s almost an FG vote also.

Are you happy with their lack of awknowledgement of their failure to address voter concerns or are you cool with the narcissistic arrogance of a entire country of stupid voters.

• Advertisement

Are you not a little premature getting in the expectation and damage limitation spin already ?
    I didnt vote for SF lol...I am spinning nothing

Advertisement