Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

It’s more voters not understanding they have actually been doing a pretty good job that’s the issue, a lot of not very smart people with a vote in this country unfortunately.

Some of the exit poll surveys posted up by RTÉ prove this, SF voters haven’t a clue what’s going on, their views being totally opposite to what SFs are looking to do if they get in.

Thanks .

You confirmed what I thought. You're as arrogant as the party you supported . Makes sense when you earlier inferred you prefer inheriting your money than making it yourself .

This is gold. FG poster .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

theyd probably try run Gerrys brother and make him minister for children and sit there dead faced no idea whats wrong.

They'd have a spot of bother trying to - he's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭C__MC

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    May not be the worst thing for FG.

Indeed
    The only fix this country really needs urgently is housing and health

I can't see sf doing that, manifesto dosent add up

Give it 1 year, fg will be in cleaning up their mess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Neale Richmond FG on CBLive has just basically said we are not going to change
    These things are undeliverable he says on the back of Emmet Kirwan saying we have not one generation but two lost and the social contract broken.

This is the face of FG
    They will never learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

GooglePlus wrote: »
    SF will take the reigns just in time for a global downturn that will be their fault in the eyes of the country but in reality, it will be completely out of their control.

Or they take the reigns when this year the most social houses are set be built in the last 30 years which was the case last year and get all the credit!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Jizique

Fann Linn wrote: »
    FG TD getting minced now by nobody on CB live.

No wonder SF inanimate rods topped the polls all over the place.

How can you have a conversation about housing problems while not being prepared to talk about the growth of the economy and immigration?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

gmisk wrote: »
    Nope Neale Richmond basically as many times as he can is saying FG finished 3rd

Surely the question that they should follow that up with is. Doesn't that mean Leo should step down.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭LeineGlas

Neale Richmond feigning humility in acknowledging FG lost election, but still too arrogant to accept the reasons why.

listermint wrote: »
    Thanks .

You confirmed what I thought. You're as arrogant as the party you supported . Makes sense when you earlier inferred you prefer inheriting your money than making it yourself .

FG aren’t perfect but they are infinitely better than any of the alternatives.

Also I inferred nothing earlier, I simply stated that gift/inheritance tax is a disgusting tax that should be scrapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Surely the question that they should follow that up with is. Doesn't that mean Leo should step down.
    Of course it is...but no sign of Claire Byrne asking anything incisive to him.
    It's bad when the person taking him to task is some random actor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

C__MC wrote: »
    Indeed

housing and health is the mess, and created by FG. Unfortunately it will take years to clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Jizique

Jizique wrote: »
    How can you have a conversation about housing problems while not being prepared to talk about the growth of the economy and immigration?

Oh jeez, “children sleeping in Garda stations” and coming up with “tens of thousands of homeless”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Oh good an actor and playwright. Why is this guy on ?

He said how could FG offer tax cuts and better services and that the young vote wanted better services and didn’t care about tax! That’s not what the exit poles suggested.

On specifically what measures.

The ones that are impacting ireland today. Right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,021 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

They've had their time and blew it.

Leo well and truly found out.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 40,057 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

C__MC wrote: »
    Indeed

I'm not sure FG members will be happy with that but that's the way it is.

Well maybe FG or FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

Deflect what ? I said one spanner sang a song. This is the reality.

You said an entire government in waiting sang a song. This isn't reality.

Who's deflecting I just relayed what you said

And here we are.....

Anymore sillyness you want to take on today...

Also citizens in NI and IRL get to decide. This is also reality.

Now I'm still not sure what your point is now.. or what point you were trying to make given we've recovered what you said.

Your just been silly now and deliberately trying to act confused.. not difficult for you mind!

One spannner? A senior SF politician came out with this!

And here’s more if it:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51407812

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

FG will deal with the issue of sorting themselves out. Rejected by the electorate with no mandate. Over to the opposition benches with us. Seriously. Time to reflect and all that stuff.

It’s now over to the rest of the parties to work something out and form a government ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

There's an entire generation of people who'll never own their own home and who are put to the pin of their collar trying to come up with rent money while they watch their granny lie on a hospital trolley for 72 hours that disagree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭efanton

It’s more voters not understanding they have actually been doing a pretty good job that’s the issue, a lot of not very smart people with a vote in this country unfortunately.

Some of the exit poll surveys posted up by RTÉ prove this, SF voters haven’t a clue what’s going on, their views being totally opposite to what SFs are looking to do if they get in.

I think you have posted on the wrong forum by mistake.

Surely you should have posted here

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=994

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,550 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Housing should have been moved on around 2014/15. Planning then would now be coming in. It was obvious at the time. FG simply wanted the market to deal with the issue.

technocrat wrote: »
    Your just been silly now and deliberately trying to act confused.. not difficult for you mind!

One spannner? A senior SF politician came out with this!

And here’s more if it:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51407812

Act confused ?

I bullet pointed it for you.

Christ you are tough work. But I see your game now. So I'm out . Not replying any longer . Disingenuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,570 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Thanks .

Inferred from whom. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

The lack of bomb makers. The right sort of people. People of moral character and courage. Les violence, torture, murder, and lawlessness.
    These are the type of people any rightminded person wants leading their country. Bombmaking skill is all very well, but it doesnt suggest a competency in housing policy. A military organisation, fine. A national parliament, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It's just another of the stages of grief that they are going through. I think this one involves hallucinations and false confidence.

The funniest was the panicking and pointing the blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

Act confused ?

I bullet pointed it for you.

Christ you are tough work. But I see your game now. So I'm out . Not replying any longer . Disingenuous.

You just got owned lol.

Shinnerbot doesn’t not compute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

The lack of bomb makers. The right sort of people. People of moral character and courage. Les violence, torture, murder, and lawlessness.
    These are the type of people any rightminded person wants leading their country. Bombmaking skill is all very well, but it doesnt suggest a competency in housing policy. A military organisation, fine. A national parliament, no.

You are being silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Can you name any of the bomb makers in any of the other parties or indepedents?

Same goes for all of the others.
    Not sure about the Les violence though, is that something that might be more likely seen in certain areas or drinking holes?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,021 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Haha the biggest troll on boards ;)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement

technocrat wrote: »
    You just got owned lol.

Shinnerbot doesn’t not compute!

Are you 5?

Because you type like someone in primary education.

Advertisement