Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Gringo180 wrote: »
    How has Eoin Murphy got so many votes. Hes presided over a national catastrophe as housing minister.

Maybe people realise there is no magic quick fix to build houses for everyone all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

it was such a big problem that dublin airport started doing document checks before people could even get off the plane to stop them burdening the asylum system here.
    Do you have a link to that? thanks

Edit saw link will read ta

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

Bertie on the wireless now. Presenter put it to him that if he was leading FF now he would go into coalition with Sf and put a SF TD in housing and another SF TD in health. Of course he ignored it but it's spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,433 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Aine Lawlor needs to STFU when interviewing..constantly interrupting Martin, and badgering him..very unprofessional..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

gmisk wrote: »
    That's it...you would think they would be more likely to go to FF...so Kate o connell might have to go back to her pharmacy chain and property portfolio...
    Well it's advantage O'Callaghan as he's ahead by about 900 votes. Even that's a tough ask for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,404 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Tbf Murphy is probably a great bit of stuff for all the landowners and landlords in South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Donncha O’ Laoighre very articulate, speaks very well, first time I’m heard him

• Folks can public access count centres or only cuman members?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Maybe people realise there is no magic quick fix to build houses for everyone all of a sudden.

And by all of a sudden. You mean basically a decade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

lawred2 wrote: »
    Tbf Murphy is probably a great bit of stuff for all the landowners and landlords in South Dublin.

I was going to say similar. That is a very wealthy constituency and him making a hames of housing probably suits many of the voters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

So you are a racist, now?

What a stupid post, I hope your posting doesn't rub off on you but I'd say that ship has sailed long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,769 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Sadly Casey lost steam on this. He lost, resoundingly. Sadly the country has shifted to a military controlled left party for answers, but when those answers fail to materialise and the issue gets worse, then itll be time for the rise of the sensible immigration, low tax, preserve Irish culture right.

You have my condolences.

Seeing your conspiracies this soundly rejected must be hard.

Casey may have only got 495, but for a large constituency he didnt even campaign in, thats still a lot more votes actually or proportionally than a lot of PbP and other far left candidates got.

This is the guy who said 20 meg broadband would be grand for the country. I’m sorry, but i’m just glad the chapter is closed on this guy’s aspirations of being in public office.

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    What a stupid post, I hope your posting doesn't rub off on you but I'd say that ship has sailed long ago.

Rub off on me? I don't understand. What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Casey may have only got 495, but for a large constituency he didnt even campaign in, thats still a lot more votes actually or proportionally than a lot of PbP and other far left candidates got.

He lost.

Horrendously.

Twice.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

He lost.

Horrendously.

Twice.

:pac:

I don't think this one he was being serious other than trying to rattle Leo. Must be great to be so rich you can devote your time to being a dick about things.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,931 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

leahyl wrote: »
    Donncha O’ Laoighre very articulate, speaks very well, first time I’m heard him

He really knows his stuff.

Topping the poll, getting in on first count in a constituency that included Coveney, Martin and McGrath.

Unreal.

Only 31.

Leader of Sinn Féin in the making I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Looks like Gino Kenny is going to lose out, shows you all the PbP diehards were willing to jump to the shinners for more 'free gafs' . I think when the dust settles and its all analysed were going to find out that its all the low income demographics and those still dreaming of a united ireland without realising theres costs associated who put them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,151 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Do you know how much worse it could have been if he had not been at the helm ?

Pretty much impossible as him and his party did the sum total of **** all on housing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Folks can public access count centres or only cuman members?

Access by pass.
    Available through candidates.
    You don't need to be a party member.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Topping the poll, getting in on first count in a constituency that included Coveney, Martin and McGrath.

Unreal.

Only 31.

Michael Martin must be stewing. love it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,612 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

EQWcPYbX0AEKWEp?format=jpg&name=medium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

EQWcPYbX0AEKWEp?format=jpg&name=medium
    Noirin's looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Unreal.

Only 31.

I’m in north central but definitely would have given him a vote if he had been in this constituency.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Brexit tired people out.

Even though FG had to do the talks cause someone had to people just are sick of it.

Where the fup is Mythen SF Wexford's 6000+ surplus going to go???

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

pjohnson wrote: »
    You have my condolences.

Seeing your conspiracies this soundly rejected must be hard.

Its more down to the man than the ideals. Watching the surge of votes for SF , id imagine most people are wondering how they share oxygen with people that far detached from reality.

Unreal.

Only 31.

I like the cut of his gib.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Brexit tired people out.

Even though FG had to do the talks cause someone had to people just are sick of it.
    Yep I think a poll said 1% thought brexit was most important issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Kehoe is definitely at risk in Wexford, Byrne FF may pip him.

Advertisement