Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

is_that_so wrote: »
    It really depends on the seats. A C&S is far more likely but I reckon FG would like to FF to pull in some other mudguards. A FF/SF deal they will have nothing to do with.

A FF lead government with SF getting health and housing would be ideal for FG. With a global recession on the way SF would hopefully get wiped out in the next election as people realise they are full of ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Caitriona Perry with a lovely tribute to her friend Keelin Shanley on the news there

Very sad. Give the woman a hug Paul Cunningham Ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

the_syco wrote: »
    People; "Sinn Fein are not the IRA."

**SF wins lots of seats**

SF starts to sing "Come out ye Black and Tans, come out and fight me like a man
    Show your wife how you won medals down in Flanders
    Tell them how the IRA made you run like hell away"... :pac:

That's a song about the black and tans and the old IRA, the official IRA, the one Michael Collins etc belonged to.

Keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭thequarefellow

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Would be better if it was scrapped altogether. It's past its sell by date.

It would be better if they could change the fact that we are locked into contracts paying RTE 'stars' ridiculous wages. Throw out the contracts and renew them. Unconstitutional? Change the constitution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

It's never happy unless it's got something to be outraged about. Is it a reaction to his reelection or his comments?
    Mainly questioning the paternity of his voters :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Mayo SF history being made.
    Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

statesaver wrote: »
    what kind of health service do you have in your country ?
    He would like to be a British citizen but they won't have him so he's stuck here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

All about housing in this country. You can't pay a public servant less in many parts of the country they can hardly afford a house as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

It would be better if they could change the fact that we are locked into contracts paying RTE 'stars' ridiculous wages. Throw out the contracts and renew them. Unconstitutional? Change the constitution.

Change the Constitution to allow employment contracts to be set aside?

You sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

lmimmfn wrote: »
    Everyone is wrong except you haha

I didnt say that. Encouraginly, a comfortable majority, approx 60% of the country, did vote well.

• Advertisement

almostover wrote: »
    Guess what? PRD, pension related deduction, ASC, additional superannuation contribution, are not taxes. In the private sector I have to pay into my pension also!

So I pay into a pension. I also pay over 400 euro extra a month into ASC/PRD. If I remember correctly, PRD was only supposed to be temporary too. I also have no option but to pay into it. The private sector love complaining about USC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Jasus Michael Martin is spineless

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

laugh wrote: »
    All about housing in this country. You can't pay a public servant less in many parts of the country they can hardly afford a house as it is.

I agree. Housing is a huge issue for younger people and just dismissing the vote change instead of looking at what FF FG have done on this issue is a problem.

You can't just dismiss people oh they don't remember the troubles maybe they don't care as they are paying such high rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I didn't vote any preference for Sinn Féin and my message to you would still be 'f**k off you patronising w**kbag.'

I don't know why anyone pays heed to that eejit at all anymore.

Blatant trolling in every thread they're involved in.

So I pay into a pension. I also pay over 400 euro extra a month into ASC/PRD. If I remember correctly, PRD was only supposed to be temporary too.

So you pay toward your pension. Hold on i'm trying to find the world's smallest violin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭blackcard

In 2001, Labour won 37 seats. Where are they now? I think it is now time for SF to step up to the plate and go into government. If they do well, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Sf not running second candidates in many constituencies was a serious mistake. They won by a bloody landslide in many !!!

So you pay toward your pension. Hold on i'm trying to find the world's smallest violin

It's 400 extra a month that the private sector employees don't pay. I pay into a pension seperately apart from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,591 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Tricky Mickey might be setting up a Valentines date with Mary Lou reading between the lines of what he was saying earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Gino Kenny looks under pressure, got very few transfers from O'Broin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭almostover

So I pay into a pension. I also pay over 400 euro extra a month into ASC/PRD. If I remember correctly, PRD was only supposed to be temporary too. I also have no option but to pay into it. The private sector love complaining about USC.

No, expecting anything other than the state pension when paying PRSI and PAYE only is what bankrupted the country 10+ years ago

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

JOE LOUGHNANE SOL-PBP Galway West gets 437 votes.

For fcuk sake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I didnt say that. Encouraginly, a comfortable majority, approx 60% of the country, did vote well.
    Exactly those that voted SF did excellently and we're proud to stick it to FFG.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What percentage of your gross are pension/prd/asc?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

It's never happy unless it's got something to be outraged about. Is it a reaction to his reelection or his comments?

I’m glad he didn’t lose his seat. He is not the cause of this crisis !

It's 400 extra a month that the private sector employees don't pay.

My company are too miserable to pay towards a pension and also I don't have the right to join a union. I'll swap you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭almostover

It's 400 extra a month that the private sector employees don't pay. I pay into a pension seperately apart from that.

I pay 5% of my salary into my pension, if I didnt I'd be left with the state pension and not a penny more.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

statesaver wrote: »
    JOE LOUGHNANE SOL-PBP Galway West gets 437 votes.

For fcuk sake

Yeah because he was suspended the same bloody day as the election, a good amount of people didn't know anything about it in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Haven't heard anything about the racist trucker Verona yet, how's she doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,129 ✭✭✭✭elperello

blackcard wrote: »
    In 2001, Labour won 37 seats. Where are they now? I think it is now time for SF to step up to the plate and go into government. If they do well, brilliant.

That was 2011.
    But your point is still valid.

Advertisement