Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I love democracy and for politicians dependence on us.

Not so much a fan of rte player though, death, taxes and rte player being ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

Dublin has too many seats.

Actually way too little by population

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

500,000 extra predicted to live here in the next 15 years

• Registered Users Posts: 18,021 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

As bad as the government have been I actually like pascal Donohoe and I think he did a decent job in finance.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

How anti democratic of you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

GooglePlus wrote: »
    I wish but sure what do I do for money?

There's plenty of money outside Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

this all says far more about FG and FF resting on laurels than the desire for a left wing government considering theres little alignment in policy there.
    I think the want left vote left thing got across to a degree though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Idbatterim wrote: »

500,000 extra predicted to live here in the next 15 years

1 million extra i think FG's 2040 plan says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Stop saying status quo, Paschal!

How anti democratic of you

Yere electing too many loony tunes....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mary Mitchell O'Connor looks in trouble too. This is brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

There's plenty of money outside Dublin...

What has a quarter of us bet into Dublin then?

Do what I did, moved to the country, feck the rat race in Dublin.

An option, but no. Let them sort these issues here. It’s simple. Decent transport system and appropriate density. Like other countries have been doing for decades. Johnny Ronan is applying for the third time to dcc to increase height of waterfront building in docklands , from 9 to 13 floors. In the docklands. In Dublin. In 2020! It’s obscene. But yes, the only thing it’s acceotsbke to see when in Georgian Dublin, is dereliction and kips !

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

GooglePlus wrote: »
    What has a quarter of us bet into Dublin then?

Smell of diesel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Mary Mitchel O'Connor still in líne to keep her seat,she never was someone who came across as sensible, putting it politely.

Yere electing too many loony tunes....

I'm sure many in Dublin would say the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭threeball

All this election has done is guarantee give away budgets in the lead up to all future elections. A party tried to be prudent because the economic future was uncertain and it hasn't worked out too well. Paddy wants his 3 slices of ham or you're done.

SF with this much support are dangerous with regards border poll. I don't want us been dragged down by Northern Ireland.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Micheal Martin still not in Cork South Central?

I'd love if both him and Leo the leaders lost their seats

What happened with tossers Eoghan Murphy and Simon Harris?

Varadkar won't lose his seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

An option, but no. Let them sort these issues here. It’s simple. Decent transport system and appropriate density. Like other countries have been doing for decades. Johnny Ronan is applying for the third time to dcc to increase height of waterfront building in docklands , from 9 to 13 floors. In the docklands. In Dublin. In 2020! It’s obscene. But yes, the only thing it’s acceotsbke to see when in Georgian Dublin, is dereliction and kips !

None of these Johnny Ronan high rises will have normal folks in them. Your talking top end International high earners. The love in for that type of high rise is not the answer. There will be nothing even a gp could afford in those buildings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

As bad as the government have been I actually like pascal Donohoe and I think he did a decent job in finance.

Yeah he wasnt the worst and at least had more empathy and humility than Baldy Noonan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭greenfield21

I can't see where Sinn Fein think all this money will come from, they do realise our economy is built on sand. We have one of the most unsustainable economies in the world. Their approach should be fun to watch.

I'm sure many in Dublin would say the same thing

Lowry all the way:D

gmisk wrote: »
    Brid Smith made it on second count.
    So tight for last two seats!
    Joan Collins, Catherine Byrne and Catherine Ardagh, Patrick Costello (prob gone).... interesting

Smith is a horrible person, no matter her politics. She brings a toxic element into debate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

SF with this much support are dangerous with regards border poll. I don't want us been dragged down by Northern Ireland.

There will be no border poll in the next 5 years and SF know this. Sort out health and housing then maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,232 ✭✭✭threeball

Not governments fault. That's down to ABP which is independent. Another thing that people throw at political parties which they can do shag all about.

listermint wrote: »
    None of these Johnny Ronan high rises will have normal folks in them. Your talking top end International high earners. The love in for that type of high rise is not the answer. There will be nothing even a gp could afford in those buildings
    That doesn’t need to be the case and these were others are contributing a fortune to government coffers and they need to be housed somewhere. You can build high rise for all incomes like most countries do. Probably best not for social housing though in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

The arrogant smirk has been well and truly wiped off the face of FFG

The arrogance in FFG knows no limit. I'm especially shocked with the attitude of all interviewed FFG politicians so far. Listen to the language they use its all avoidance of reality type language.
    Like SF have more or less taken over in the election and FFG still can't grasp the reality of it.
    If SF ran more candidates, its extremely possible SF could for a government with others.
    Its blind indifference and ignorance, make's me :mad:

threeball wrote: »
    All this election has done is guarantee give away budgets in the lead up to all future elections. A party tried to be prudent because the economic future was uncertain and it hasn't worked out too well. Paddy wants his 3 slices of ham or you're done.

You can be prudent and invest in the future. You can be prudent and not leave everything to the market to solve. FG didn't strike a balance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Stop saying status quo, Paschal!

Maybe he has this in his head

Advertisement