Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GE Exit Poll 10 pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Au contraire, it is quite obvious the people want FG/FF.
    But they're too committed to looking after 'their own people' to ever water down the goodies for their side.

The people do not want FFG. Not sure how you make out that they do. Around 44% will vote for FFG meaning a majority of the electorate did not vote for them

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Suckit wrote: »
    Sinn Fein have a massive overflow in a fair few constituencies.
    Very much so, Brid Smith sailed in on Second count with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Hurrache wrote: »
    Knowing when you're wrong, and are able to admit it, is a normal step most people take in early adulthood/late teens. You'll feel a sense of relief when you get to that point of your life.

Are you wrong about brid Smith bringing toxic to the dail or is it only other people you hold to standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

What will he say if his beloved Mickey Martin goes back on his word on coalition with SF? His head will probably explode before he gets the chance to say anything...

A FF-SF coalition would be worth it just to see Eoghan Harris's head explode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

In most cases it will go nowhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭limnam

Pascal behaving like a fcking child on the wireless.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

RTE player - more sh1t from RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,313 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Regina Doherty losing her seat is brilliant news. Awful Minister.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

threeball wrote: »
    I think there's a lot more to him than Varadkar who spent more time admiring Justin Trudeau than doing what he should be doing. FG need to offer an option for the working person and self employed. If you pay the piper you should call the tune. When those people are looked after everyone's boat will rise.

Yeah and you know what. Fg don’t realise this. They’ve lost power over it and they are morons. They need someone with balls to lead them. Mlmd has more balls than varadkar and Mickey Mouse combined !

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Garda appealing for the public to take in all benches and chairs in from gardens tonight becuase Sinn Fein are taking all the seats... sorry ill get my coat.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Advertisement

Yeah and so far their transfers from their surpluses are not going to FF/FG in any decent numbers. Greens, Soc Dems and PBP more likely to get the bulk of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

limnam wrote: »

What did he say?

And FF not dealing with SF. And no confidence and supply.
    So the only reasonable option left, and lets face it, its been coming for decades once the civil war generation all died off, is a proper FG FF coalition. As a prelude to a full merger when the conditions are opportune. The terrorists will have to wait out a little more, and similarly, have their true convicted murderers retire from the scene.
    FF will really not go for that unless there is absolutely no other option and they can stomach the FG demands.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

RTE player - more sh1t from RTE.

I gave up on it long time ago, despite giving it the benefit of the doubt now and then. Nope, useless.

Hence me asking for info here, and thanks to all for updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

threeball wrote: »
    They shouldn't. They should let SF at it and watch them crash and burn. FG should change leader and move right.

The Irish public has rejected their right policies. How will moving further right help?

namloc1980 wrote: »

When I heard her blabbing in about jacking up welfare a fiver a week , while giving a euro a week back to workers earning mid thirty thousands the last few budgets , told me all I needed to know !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The Irish public has rejected their right policies. How will moving further right help?

What right policies?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,012 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Coveney saying the electorate are being wreckless on the radio.

Yep. That's the direction to take Simon. Top work.

limnam wrote: »

I think he was director of elections. Could be wrong, but if correct, Wonder who his opposite number in SF was or is that an Army Council secret ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,672 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I see your Regina and raise you a Shane Ross.

My night would be complete if Coppinger went too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭limnam

What did he say?

Shorthall said there must be a reason for the change

and he replies with basically he's in a bigger party than hers having a crack of the SD's instead of answering the question

Very childish

• Registered Users Posts: 14,852 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Varadkar voted in on FIFTH count. First FFG elected in Dublin so far

I think he was director of elections. Could be wrong, but if correct, Wonder who his opposite number in SF was or is that an Army Council secret ha.
    Yeah he was. Pearse Doherty in SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

NIMAN wrote: »

I'll call your Ross and raise you a Ruth

The Zapper might be in trouble too, if not gone already. Can't keep up. I don't know how you all do it, but glad you can to fill eejits like me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 69,230 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Jim O'Callaghan resolute on the commitment not to talk to SF...is FF gonna tear itself apart?

They lost a lot of seats due to lying about usc andnot rewarding workers. Trying to please loads that would never vote for them. Misguided and spineless fools ! The parties on the left make no apologies for looking after those yjatvote them in. Yet fg feel the need to hide and be apologetic and notookmafyer those keying a massively disproportionate amount into the system here , that benefits others far more ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

listermint wrote: »
    Are you wrong about brid Smith bringing toxic to the dail or is it only other people you hold to standards.

Look, I'm OK with knowing you're wrong about your claim that the only high rise living in European capitals was Grenfell Tower, and with the thinking that criticism of a leaders brand of winter coat is a valid form of political debate and analysis is a reflection of you, not me.

Is that confirmed? If so thats excellent news, Regina epitomises Fine Gael arrogance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

My night would be complete if Coppinger went too.
    I raise you a Zappone

Advertisement