Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Sheds

• 09-02-2020 12:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Looking for a simple enough shed about 10 x 6, to lock up garden tools etc in. any recommendations on where to buy one? preferably someone who builds and installs them, at a reasonable price. had a look at woodies, B&Q but they looked expensive for what you get and no assembly option.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Have you had a look at Steeltech on the Dock rd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

banie01 wrote: »

He’s looking for a reasonably priced shed. He won’t get one of those there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

banie01 wrote: »

Thanks, Ya saw them and have had one in the past but a bit pricey for what I am currently looking for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Steeltech is just an agent for another company but same price as going direct.

Guy is weird down the dock road anyway, told him I wanted a wooden shed and he smartly told me they don't have anyway. Then says "oh, you want a timber shed, we've got those".

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

What's your budget as we looked around and the Woodies ones were suprisingly competitive for delivery and installation included.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Berty wrote: »

Yes, Steeltech in Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yes, Steeltech in Galway

Sorry, meant for the timber sheds that Steeltech sell. Completely different company. If I find it I'll edit this message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭greasepalm

I see woodies had a new breed of sheds which looked very nice but expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Looking for a simple enough shed about 10 x 6, to lock up garden tools etc in. any recommendations on where to buy one? preferably someone who builds and installs them, at a reasonable price. had a look at woodies, B&Q but they looked expensive for what you get and no assembly option.

Hi,

We got ours from O'Briens in Galway. The price includes delivery and assembly.
    Have it almost 15 years and still going strong.

Huge selection to choose from.

O'Briens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Another option is Midwest sheds they do great quality log cabin style sheds with steel roofs ive have one 12 years and it is the same as the day we got it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Berty wrote: »

Guy is weird down the dock road anyway, told him I wanted a wooden shed and he smartly told me they don't have anyway. Then says "oh, you want a timber shed, we've got those".
    He thinks wooden means something different to 'made of wood'. Sassing the customer about something really basic that he is wrong about. That is weird.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dromkeen Steel Sheds is another one worth having a look at if you don't want the hassle of timber or maintaining it. He has a facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

DC Sheds, my mother had them install one for her, they did a great job.

Advertisement