Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINN FEIN HYSTERIA ? WAS IT JUST A MEDIA LED CAMPAIGN THAT BADLY BACKFIRED ?

Options
  • 09-02-2020 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I voted for SF yesterday for the first time,
    talking to work colleagues & neighbours so did a lot of others.
    Was the SF hysteria led by the chattering classes/D4 media/keyboard warriors a poorly thought out idea that backfired badly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Billcarson

Many like myself just sick of ff and ff . They had their chance,time for someone else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

NEEDS MORE CAPITAL LETTERS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭dubrov

The vote suggests to me that a lot of people are unhappy despite an economic recovery.
    FF were in a great place to pick up the votes except they were too tightly associated with the last recession.
    SF were next in line and hoovered up all these votes.

I don't think the campaigns had much effect on the vote for either side

• Registered Users Posts: 52,014 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Another protest vote for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Seems they benefited from the FU vote rather than believing that they can form part of a functioning government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

NEEDS MORE CAPITAL LETTERS
    They hurts our eyes precious!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,737 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

SHINNERBOTS OR REAL PEOPLE, WHO'S TO KNOW?? THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK WILL SHOW YOU HOW?!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

More than enough SF threads already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement