Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Resubmitting planning application after invalid letter

• 09-02-2020 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭

So my application was returned in full as 'invalid' with a few minor things to fix.

The documentation they returned is stamped in various places and has the string through sections etc.

I am wondering do I need to print and submit the entire app again (all new copies), or can i just submit the updated documents as required together with all the docs from the first submission?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭selfbuild17

froog wrote: »
    So my application was returned in full as 'invalid' with a few minor things to fix.

The documentation they returned is stamped in various places and has the string through sections etc.

I am wondering do I need to print and submit the entire app again (all new copies), or can i just submit the updated documents as required together with all the docs from the first submission?
    You can resubmit the original documents with the amendments they require. Their stamps don’t really matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

You can resubmit the original documents with the amendments they require. Their stamps don’t really matter

thanks - and so do i take out the "wrong" documents or leave them there as well for context?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭rayjdav

Just put a line through the original application reference number.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just bear in mind if the stamp blocks something the planner needs then it can lead to AI.

Also, if you resubmit the same docs, they can technically find something else wrong to invalidate on.

So make sure what you are re-submitting is correct.
    If the newspaper is ok then you can use the original paper once it’s within the 2 week time frame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭bemak

froog wrote: »
    thanks - and so do i take out the "wrong" documents or leave them there as well for context?

Remove these

• Advertisement
Advertisement