Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recognize these old Spexialized shoes?

Options
  • 09-02-2020 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Anyone recognize these old shoes?

I have foot problems and I need an extra roomy shoe up front. I'm finding it vary difficult to get anything suitable. I found this old pair in the shed and they are by far the most comfortable of anything I tried.

It's a long shot that I'd find a good pair, but it would help if I knew the type to search for!

Size 44-45 on the off-chance that anyone has an old pair to sell.
    502334.jpg
    502335.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Yeah, they look like Specialized BG (stands for body geometry) 'Sport' shoes
    They are entry level shoes - the three straps are always entry level with Specialized - next level commonly known as 'Expert' and would have a ratchet strap

A quick ebay search throws up quite a few pairs....

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_odkw=specialized+bg+sport&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=specialized+bg+sport+road+shoes&_sacat=0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

there was me thinking the logo stated '69'.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭TGD

boomdocker wrote: »
    Yeah, they look like Specialized BG (stands for body geometry) 'Sport' shoes
    They are entry level shoes - the three straps are always entry level with Specialized - next level commonly known as 'Expert' and would have a ratchet strap

A quick ebay search throws up quite a few pairs....

https://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_odkw=specialized+bg+sport&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=specialized+bg+sport+road+shoes&_sacat=0

Thanks! I failed to decipher that logo - I tried all sorts of combinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Oberkon

I’ve the same shoes relegated to 3rd choice after I’d say maybe the guts of ten years
    you’re right they are roomy . I had the same problem finding a pair like them afterwards . Even the other specialized didn’t fit like them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭saccades

Oberkon wrote: »
    I’ve the same shoes relegated to 3rd choice after I’d say maybe the guts of ten years
    you’re right they are roomy . I had the same problem finding a pair like them afterwards . Even the other specialized didn’t fit like them

Snap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭JMcL

I had a pair from the same range about 7-8 years ago, but I wouldn't have described them as roomy at the time. I stopped using them eventually as they were just that bit too tight. I do struggle to find shoes that are wide enough though

Advertisement