Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINN FEIN - 24% - IRELAND'S BIGGEST PARTY ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

Boo hoo hoo :D

What a day for Ireland baby!

People of Ireland - we love you.

Typical shinner response. Dismiss the innocent victims . I expect no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Strumms wrote:
    Not looking great.

Depends what way you look at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Typical shinner response. Full of class

I hate Sinn Fein they are total fun*ing murdering scum.

However the scum that has been in power for years have left us with a massive homeless crisis open boarders we have every scammer coming in for the free house and welfare along with a collapse in wages for the working class.

I voted for the National party that got nowhere I would not vote Sinn Fein even if there was a gun to my head.

However people feel desperate and that is what has lead to this result.

What shocks me is that anybody is surprised by this result 33% of those TDs are landlords I think this vote is just a case of anybody except FF or FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,591 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's time to emmigrate. To Syria. Or Zimbabwe. A group of terrorist thugs now possibly the largest party in the country. What does that say about the youth of today?

That they want/deserve change?

My posting history will prove I am no fan of SF but the young people (imo) of Ireland have spoken, they want change, they want a future and if they believe SF are the way forward them they should be represented.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Do you want any help booking your flight?

I'd say if Sinn Féin were booking it then I'd probably end up on the wrong side of the world...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

What do you mean by gangster exactly ?

Probably somebody like Charlie Haughey or Bertie Ahern i would guess...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

Sorry, I meant terrorist scumbag.

Be careful with that level of frustration today or a stroke could be in the offing

I guess Leo will be snorting the white stuff to help him get over the shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Yeah we get it, you might lose a few hundred on your pension.

Who cares about people who can't afford somewhere to live! Wasters yeah, they should concentrate on their pension funds.

SF won’t help ordinary workers afford somewhere to live. All they’ll do is give the likes of Margaret Cash free ‘foreva homes’.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Lots of yummy tears in here.....nom nom nom :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,495 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

That they want/deserve change?

My posting history will prove I am no fan of SF bit the young people (imo) of Ireland have spoken, they want change, they want a future and if they believe SF are the way forward them they should be represented.

Change is fine, what you are changing to, young people turning out to vote in record numbers, an appetite for change but to throw your lot in with those hiding in the shadows, anti democratic promoters of dark arts and skulduggery... hmmmmm

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    SF won’t help ordinary workers afford somewhere to live. All they’ll do is give the likes of Margaret Cash free ‘foreva homes’.

Leo and his band of scumbags already did this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Sinn Fein = Donald Trump ?

Dozyart wrote: »
    Lots of yummy tears in here.....nom nom nom :pac::pac::pac:

As much as I hate Sinn Fein it is worth it to see the fat cats out on their asses.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,566 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Sinn Fein = Donald Trump ?

Left populism v's right populism more like

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

Odhinn wrote: »
    ....that they did the exact same as their great grandparents and grandparents? A "group of terrorist thugs" founded the state.

Or one of our biggest parties the famous gun runners in the 70's

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

IS THIS CORRECT ?

SINN FEIN WILL HIT 24% +

FF & FG 22/23%

WOW!

Stop starting threads about SF

(and get your keyboard FIXED)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement