Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error 500 when try set auto top up

Options
  • 10-02-2020 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, we have been moved to PAYG last summer and when try to set auto top up on web site we always get error500 "oops! Something went wrong on this page"
    I was try to call to customer suport but they said there error not from them but from someone who deal with topping up.
    I get number and call to them, they said that in there system everything ok and i need contact with electric ireland....
    Not sure where is the problem but im try to set this auto top up for couple months but still the same.
    Please let me know how i can set this auto top up...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Vytautas, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret that we are unable to assist with Pay As You Go account queries in this department but we can provide some general advice. 

We recommend checking that the card details are correct before deleting your cookies and trying again. 

If the fault continues, please contact the Pay As You Go team directly on 1850 372 372 or 01 852 9534 (8am - 8pm Mon - Sat) or via Live Chat

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement