Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI to BoI Transfer Time

Options
  • 10-02-2020 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    A friend of transferred money into my account last night using the 365 app. We're both banking 365 customers and it's still not in my account. Now it was a Sunday evening, but it's nearly five o'clock Monday and it still isn't in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi dots771

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks for linking in with us here on Boards.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Generally a transfer from Bank of Ireland to Bank of Ireland can take up to 1 working day. This would depend on if the transfer was made after the cut off time (15:30) or not. [/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]If the transfer was made on Sunday evening, the transfer would not have started processing until Monday morning and should have been processed into your account by the end of the working day Monday.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]If you have not received the funds yet, your friend who made the transfer would need to contact our Customer Service Desk to query this further.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Your friend can contact our Customer Service Team by logging onto 365 online on a PC or laptop, then select "Service Desk > Ask a Question"[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I hope this information helps you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks, Ashley.[/font]

Advertisement