Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has she right to be upset

• 11-02-2020 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

With my partner over ten years. Anytime she is on her period, I refuse to have sex with her. Now a bit of back history, during my 20’s and 30’s, I’ll admit I slept with 10 prostitues. She knows about this. She gets annoyed saying oh you will sleep with up to 10 brazzers that had hundreds of c..k up them but you can’t sleep with your partner when I’m on my time of month.

My question is, has she a right to feel like this and am I a hypocrite.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,627 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

With my partner over ten years. Anytime she is on her period, I refuse to have sex with her. Now a bit of back history, during my 20’s and 30’s, I’ll admit I slept with 10 prostitues. She knows about this. She gets annoyed saying oh you will sleep with up to 10 brazzers that had hundreds of c..k up them but you can’t sleep with your partner when I’m on my time of month.

My question is, has she a right to feel like this and am I a hypocrite.
    Where to start.....

Is this a real thread or are you taking the piss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,371 ✭✭✭✭endacl

If she’s upset she has a right to be upset.

Can’t speak to the hypocrisy question. Only you can answer that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Supersiderman

Akrasia wrote: »
    Where to start.....

Is this a real thread or are you taking the piss?

No far from a piss take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Anything over seven prostitutes and you're actually obliged to have sex with menstruating women.

endacl wrote: »

Thanks, that’s why I came on here for an advice/opinion. I know most women would run a mile if they knew about the brazzers. I think she feels that I think she’s more “dirtier” down there then them. Just trying to get a better understanding

• Advertisement

No far from a piss take.

You need to compromise, big dildo and latex gloves should cover most of it

Anything over seven prostitutes and you're actually obliged to have sex with menstruating women.

I have slept with my partner and I was like this is horrible in the sense of it’s blood

Just to be clear this isn’t a piss take thread but I’m trying to understand her point of view.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

endacl wrote: »

Of course she has a right to be upset if something has upset her but is it justified is the question?
    I'm a woman and I don't think so.
    The OP has a right not to want to have sex with someone when it doesn't feel right for him.
    The history with prostitutes shouldn't even come into it.
    If the genders were reversed and a woman posted on her saying she didn't want to have sex with her male partner when he was menstrual (if biology allowed), I'll bet she'd get a different answer. Just sayin!

To thine own self be true

She feels that I’m making her out “her body” to be more dirtier, unhygienic then brazzers who yes I know can have numerous men a day/week for years and this is what upsets her

• Advertisement

Just to be clear this isn’t a piss take thread but I’m trying to understand her point of view.
    Thanks

The compromise answer is the answer. If she wants sex during her period then she needs to be open to alternatives to vaginal penetration if it’s something you are (understandably) reluctant to do.

Sex toys are wide and varied and can accommodate both of your needs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,848 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

What

The

Fcuk

She wants to have sex with me.

She wants to have sex with me.

After 10 years that novelty will have worn off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,712 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was it 10 prostitutes at the same time?

I don’t like having sex with her on her period but she throws in my face my past and I’m here asking what’s the best solution.
    I know most women would run a mile when they find out which she hasn’t

Would you be with your partner if you found out about this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

All of a sudden a partner of 10 years wants sex whilst menstruating, or all of a sudden, after years of enduring sex with woman who's menstruating, OP snaps and seeks help on boards (after years of not posting anything).

Yeah, I call shenanigans.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

All of a sudden a partner of 10 years wants sex whilst menstruating, or all of a sudden, after years of enduring sex with woman who's menstruating, OP snaps and seeks help on boards (after years of not posting anything).

Yeah, shenanigans. Utter shenanigans.

Just to clarify, I only admitted it to her in the last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Thread locked for mod review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement