Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch to Iberdrola

Options
  • 11-02-2020 7:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I received an email from Iberdrola on Feb. 7th to say that they were now supplying my electricity and noted the start date of supply as January 29th. As I did not know this I continued to top up my Electric Ireland pay as you go account.

Will I be reimbursed by Electric Ireland if I am being charged by Iberdrola from J 29th.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi mgogn, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We regret to read you have chosen another supplier. 

A final statement of account will be issued once the Electric Ireland account is closed. It will be closed to the date and meter reading provided to Electric Ireland by the new provider.

We have limited access to the Pay As You Go systems in this department. We can just provide general information in relation to Pay As You Go accounts here. Please call the the dedicated Pay As You Go team on 1820 372 372 or 01 852 9534 (8am - 8pm Mon - Sat) to deactivate the meter if you have not already done so. They can check if there is credit owed to you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement