Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing bank - who to chose

• 11-02-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Im looking at moving from BoI as the charges and outdated systems have driven me soft recently.
    Have looked at both Revolut and N26 and was looking for advice on who other people would have changed to?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Whitelightrider, I've moved your post to the main Banking forum where you will get more replies about N26 and Revolut.

These threads might also be helpful for you:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Thanks Niamh!! Sorry, I should have read through the posts first. Thank you though :)

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Good thing about the likes of Revolut, N26 etc, they're free so you don't have to choose between them. Better to have multiple options in your wallet too as they suffer from outages from time to time.

I use both N26 and EBS for free current accounts as they compliment each other. N26 for the tech and EBS for the availability of a branch network, should I need it.

Revolut isn't a bank (yet) so I top that up when I need to make foreign-currency transactions.

Advertisement