Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment from BOI current account to BOI credit card not

Options
  • 11-02-2020 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi, I transferred money from my BOI current account to my BOI credit card yesterday morning. The money came out of the current account yesterday but is not showing in my credit card when I checked today. Is there a problem with the updating of payments to credit card accounts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi Mjbo,

Thank you for reaching out to us on Boards.

Generally when making a transfer into your BOI Credit Card from your BOI account, you should expect to see it in your account in 1 working day provided you make the transfer before 3:30pm on a working day.

If the transfer was made after 3:30pm on a working day, you should see it in your account at the end of the next working day. This is usually around 10:30pm.

Our customer Service Team are available and would be happy to help you look into this further. You will be able to contact the team by logging onto 365 online on a PC or Laptop and selecting "Service Desk > Ask a Question".

We hope this information helps.

Many thanks, Ashley.

Advertisement