Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outriders (PS5, PS4, PC XBOX One, Xbox Series X)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

The removal of the Expedition timer alone is worth a look again I think. Some other very nice QoL improvements aswell. Time to reinstall methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Reinstalled a few weeks ago to play with some gamepass players.

Didnt notice many new features altho they were still playing the story, oddly New Horizons is exactly what this game needed. Guess it did sell well.

They added a few achievements to go along with the new content, as good a reason as any I guess to go back. I definitely had some fun with this.

They don't look too bad and can be done on T1 I think, though one requires you to finish it as a duo. Tried it during match making last night and a third player joined near the end of the run and voided that achievement.

Basically play and finish the 4 new expeditions.

EDIT: You actually need to be T12 to play the wellspring one.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Advertisement