Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash lodgement at ATM - Length of time to process

Options
  • 11-02-2020 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,

I lodged cash to my account last night (Monday,10th) and it has not yet shown up in my online banking,
    It also has not shown up in the "pending transactions" section - so I'm obviously a little concerned.
    Before when i've lodged cash it always shows up by the following working day - is there a delay in the processing?

I've gotten a printed receipt of the cash I lodged if required

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

Hi,

I lodged cash to my account last night (Monday,10th) and it has not yet shown up in my online banking,
    It also has not shown up in the "pending transactions" section - so I'm obviously a little concerned.
    Before when i've lodged cash it always shows up by the following working day - is there a delay in the processing?

I've gotten a printed receipt of the cash I lodged if required
    Just checked again this morning and still no sign of the €1300 I lodged, pending transactions not showing anything pending either: "There are currently no transactions in progress on this account."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi JACK BE NIMBLE,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your cash lodgement.

We are sorry to hear the funds have not been credited into your account. We have not received any notice of any processing difficulties with LATMs.

When you make a lodgement into your account after Branch hours, the money will be in your account the next working day.

In this instance, you will be able to pop into the Branch that you made the lodgement at with the receipt that you have and one of my colleagues in the Branch will be able to look into this for you.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks, Ashley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi JACK BE NIMBLE,

Just coming back to you on this.

If you would like to send us a PM with the name on the account that you made the lodgement to, the branch the lodgement was made at and your contact number, we would like to look into this for you.

Many thanks, Ashley.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

Hi JACK BE NIMBLE,

Just coming back to you on this.

If you would like to send us a PM with the name on the account that you made the lodgement to, the branch the lodgement was made at and your contact number, we would like to look into this for you.

Many thanks, Ashley.
    PM sent

Advertisement