Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 9

• 11-02-2020 8:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just met some one from Vodafone who says this is been launched this month. They are expecting images shortly.

Dont see anything online yet.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

The chatter online is that it may be an iPhone SE 2.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

djdunny wrote: »
    The chatter online is that it may be an iPhone SE 2.

Probably and coming soon too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

godtabh wrote: »
    Just met some one from Vodafone who says this is been launched this month. They are expecting images shortly.

Dont see anything online yet.

Can’t imagine an iPhone 9 while we have the 11 cycle on sale.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

kceire wrote: »
    Can’t imagine an iPhone 9 while we have the 11 cycle on sale.

My contact says its been marketed as the iPhone 9 but as above likely to be the SE2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

A lot of sites saying it's release/availabilty (and possibly the 12s) release will be heavily impacted by the coronavirus.

• Advertisement

A lot of sites saying it's release/availabilty (and possibly the 12s) release will be heavily impacted by the coronavirus.

I'd say the 12 more so. The 9 or SE2 is already manufactured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

godtabh wrote: »
    I'd say the 12 more so. The 9 or SE2 is already manufactured.

Depressing. Those first few minutes on release morning will be crucial to getting our hands on one. I feel for the folks out there dealing with the epidemic. Just show Apple need to spread their manafacturing further afield.. Less eggs in one basket and that.

Advertisement