Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tailoring Whatapp & text messages ring tones

• 11-02-2020 9:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

I want to set a different ring tones to whatsapp and text messages so that I can tell them apart. I also want to set a certain ring tone to all messages that come into certain whatsapp groups.

Another thing is the way, if you don't look at a text, it will beep again after 10 seconds or something. Can I get rid of that, and have it so that it'll only beep once?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

To set a different audio tone for WhatsApp:

Open WhatsApp > Settings > Notifications > Sound (you can set a tone for chats and a different one for group chats)

To set a different audio tone from the default specified above for specific WhatsApp groups:

Open WhatsApp > Chats > Open the group chat > Click group name at top > Custom Tone

To stop the repeat message alerts for SMS:

Open iPhone Settings > Notifications > Messages > Repeat Alerts

Advertisement