Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flowers of the Irish spring are blooming

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Yeah, this has already been brought up and discussed in the other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

75.5% didn't vote Sinn Fein, I wouldn't get concerned about a revolution any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

75.5% didn't vote Sinn Fein, I wouldn't get concerned about a revolution any time soon.

Had they fielded more candidates they would have though.

Bring on election part 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

What a load of embarrassing, potato-Irish horseshit. I am in no doubt now, anyone who voted for these gowls deserves everything they get over the next year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Nobody picks a copy from the rack in the newsagent or clicks with the mouse on articles based on such a stat.

Of course there is no revolution in Ireland, but as a political editor employed to shift copy you have to at least momentarily pretend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Ultimanemo

GooglePlus wrote: »
    Yeah, this has already been brought up and discussed in the other threads.

I know

Just I want to put them in one bouquet

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

TEbPoDDIDhKXwJZ_sr9DecgUgQKQLnLG29Knp8xGI-xDwb3K_YTvctufaYJmuX2GnzQgmKdt2q3WOJOwBSMN68YlJugqsFU9cB7GA-XP6SrVe5wza74bAKeLF71_m85PgkfoPd_lu8vhGobp_5A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

Granny15 wrote: »

Had they fielded more candidates they would have though.

Bring on election part 2.

Nope, the SF vote would have been the same but its effectiveness would have been improved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Some cheese to go with the FG whining ;)

post_4817593.jpeg

Not a word against FF....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Some cheese to go with the FG whining ;)

that charcuterie board looks amazing. I must have one at the next straight white right wing man decides how to oppress everyone meeting.

you know the hardest part of those meetings is when one of the women pulls a car key out of the bowl of keys and we all argue over who's range rover key that is, it can get quite rowdy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement