Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,838 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

McMurphy wrote: »
    You might have missed this part.

Quoting myself here.

No-one said we need to test everyone who's been on a plane, but they (HSE) are most definitely urging anyone with symptoms of covid 19 (fever/dry cough/shortness of breath) to isolate and get themselves tested.

He has been trying and can't.

It's not hard to understand blanch, I didn't write it in cryptic text.

blanch is in full on protection mode.

It was obvious from your original post that he had 'all the symptoms'. Absolutely should be first in the queue given his/her recent history.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Let me ask you?

Is an 'allegation' enough for you normally?

There are any amounts of allegations about all parties out there. Do you accept them all or just the ones that suit you?

No need to answer actually...I think we can work it out.

There was plenty of evidence in the Hogan and Reilly cases ! The former , I witnessed with my own eyes ! Just face it , your boys aren’t what they seem

You haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about ! You mean well, but you are talking rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Does the advice for Dr.Tony Houlihan to keep the nursing home visitations in nursing homes against the requests for them to be shut on 11/03 look good now?

New data on Covid-19 from the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) shows that there are 22 clusters in nursing homes and 19 in hospitals in the Republic of Ireland.

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0330/1127300-coronavirus-analysis-ireland-cases/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭landofthetree

OECD report says impact of Covid-19 in the West 'will be least severe in Ireland'

https://amp.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/business/oecd-report-says-impact-of-covid-19-in-the-west-will-be-least-severe-in-ireland-991011.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

FG were smart enough to balance the budget.

They left us in a relatively good position to deal with a crisis.

Thank God SF weren't in the last few years.

If a right government was in instead of the centrist FG we would be in even better shape.

The likes of Sweden are so screwed due to the high public spending model that to keep it afloat they have to let tens of thousands die because they can't stop their economy with restrictions.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/23/swedish-pm-warned-russian-roulette-covid-19-strategy-herd-immunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Runaways wrote: »
    You clearly didn’t read that correctly. Try again. Maybe look up the Context of the term to understand why it’s cursed. Give you a better understanding:)

Cool story, bro!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

The concannon bots seem to be getting outed all over twitter.

Not very 'advanced' alright.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Concannonbots?src=hashtag_click

Can’t Include Runaway in that, he opened his account in February.

There was plenty of evidence in the Hogan and Reilly cases ! The former , I witnessed with my own eyes ! Just face it , your boys aren’t what they seem

You haven’t a clue as to what you are talking about ! You mean well, but you are talking rubbish

I have plenty of a clue. An 'allegation' remains an allegation until it is proved.

If there is evidence of bullying where are the convictions?

*I am supposed to face the evidence 'you have seen with your own eyes'?

:)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Runaways and Rodney Bathgate - do not post in this thread again

Can’t Include Runaway in that, he opened his account in February.

Deflecting again Rodney? I am shocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch is in full on protection mode.

It was obvious from your original post that he had 'all the symptoms'. Absolutely should be first in the queue given his/her recent history.

He has a weird habit of trying to argue points he invents on your behalf.

It's not hard to understand, he was travelling through airports during the height of the pandemic, and despite having all the symptoms of contracting covid19, no one has come to test him even though he has been trying to get tested for over two weeks, and the HSE urging anyone with the symptoms to get tested.

• Advertisement

I have plenty of a clue. An 'allegation' remains an allegation until it is proved.

If there is evidence of bullying where are the convictions?

*I am supposed to face the evidence 'you have seen with your own eyes'?

Here is how to make everyone laugh , Francie

“If there is evidence of bullying where are the convictions”

Now, boys and girls, the context here is, people reporting criminal activities against members of Sinn Fein and the IRA . What happens lads ? Have a wild guess ....

It was pointed out to you yesterday, answering a similar point you raised, that the Gardai won’t do a damn thing about it because in their view , it’s “rats turning on rats” , and that is a quote from the local Sergeant

Not everyone has a death wish , Francie ��

Jesus , ye Shinners are as bad as the Church and their supporters

Here is how to make everyone laugh , Francie

“If there is evidence of bullying where are the convictions”

Now, boys and girls, the context here is, people reporting criminal activities against members of Sinn Fein and the IRA . What happens lads ? Have a wild guess ....

It was pointed out to you yesterday, answering a similar point you raised, that the Gardai won’t do a damn thing about it because in their view , it’s “rats turning on rats” , and that is a quote from the local Sergeant

Not everyone has a death wish , Francie ��

Jesus , ye Shinners are as bad as the Church and their supporters

Not only are the Gardai ignoring criminality the Gardai are being threatened now...any evidence of any of that?

Or have you 'seen that with your own eyes as well? :)

Not only are the Gardai ignoring criminality the Gardai are being threatened now...any evidence of any of that?

Or have you 'seen that with your own eyes as well? :)

Informing criminality ? Ffs , you don’t read the news do you ?

There is a Disclosures Tribunal on going in Dublin Castle for the past year . Not only claims of ignoring criminality but also involvement in same

You really are naive to think the plight of Shinners are the concern of the Gardai lol

Like I said, you really really really haven’t a clue

At least you have been honest enough to admit that the Ex sf councillors are all liars , but that would be keeping up with party policy .

Informing criminality ? Ffs , you don’t read the news do you ?

There is a Disclosures Tribunal on going in Dublin Castle for the past year . Not only claims of ignoring criminality but also involvement in same

You really are naive to think the plight of Shinners are the concern of the Gardai lol

Like I said, you really really really haven’t a clue

At least you have been honest enough to admit that the Ex sf councillors are all liars , but that would be keeping up with party policy .

This is getting bizarre.

YOU are the person making claims here.

Now it seems that Gardai are too busy committing crime to prosecute crime.

Is that what this means?
    Not only claims of ignoring criminality but also involvement in same

This is getting bizarre.

YOU are the person making claims here.

Now it seems that Gardai are too busy committing crime to prosecute crime.

Is that what this means?

Disclosures Tribunal, look it up ! In particular, Garda Keogh’s claims , some of which the dog on the streets know have been on going in that area

Disclosures Tribunal, look it up ! In particular, Garda Keogh’s claims , some of which the dog on the streets know have been on going in that area

No, you are making the claims...you post what you are going on about.

No, you are making the claims...you post what you are going on about.

Like I said, you and Shinners are as bad as the Chruch and their supporters. That must be one huge carpet ye got to brush everything underneath

Like I said, you and Shinners are as bad as the Chruch and their supporters. That must be one huge carpet ye got to brush everything underneath

You are making the claims (getting more outlandish as we go) ...you need to back them up. Forum protocol.

You also refuse to answer questions...are 'allegations' normally enough for you to convict in life?

You are making the claims (getting more outlandish as we go) ...you need to back them up. Forum protocol.

You also refuse to answer questions...are 'allegations' normally enough for you to convict in life?

I have answered your questions . In full. You just remain in denial .

You have been told under no under certain terms that the Gardai do not give a flying **** for Sinn Fein and especially Sinn Fein members in dispute with the party . Absolutely none ! Zilch ! Nada . Just like they don’t give a **** about the crimes and anti social behaviour that is carried out in many in many halting sites and council estates up and down the country

The last line is naive as **** ,lol. That never worried many a Shinner or IRA man .

Do you seriously claim that anyone who reported to the Gardai ,and the Gardai took action, depending on how you are , on complaints against SF , those people and their family will remain untouched and not interfered with ?

Seriously ?

One more time, Disclosures Tribunal

I have answered your questions . In full. You just remain in denial .

You have been told under no under certain terms that the Gardai do not give a flying **** for Sinn Fein and especially Sinn Fein members in dispute with the party . Absolutely none ! Zilch ! Nada . Just like they don’t give a **** about the crimes and anti social behaviour that is carried out in many in many halting sites and council estates up and down the country

The last line is naive as **** ,lol. That never worried many a Shinner or IRA man .

Do you seriously claim that anyone who reported to the Gardai ,and the Gardai took action, depending on how you are , on complaints against SF , those people and their family will remain untouched and not interfered with ?

Seriously ?

One more time, Disclosures Tribunal

Loads of claims...no back up?

What is this. 'Randy says it and we all believe it'?

• Advertisement

Loads of claims...no back up?

What is this. 'Randy says it and we all believe it'?

That’s what the church and church supporters said too , Francie ! People aren’t stupid though .

Hilarious that you’d dispute that the Gardai would refuse to act upon complaints of criminality ,yet it’s a big subject that SF and other left leaning parties, rightly complain about when they raise issues of concern about their estates ..

Least these Tribunals aren’t kangaroo courts

But anyway, kudos to your honesty, you are willing to turn a blind eye to criminality in your party and even try and claim the councillors are all liars .

That’s what the church and church supporters said too , Francie ! People aren’t stupid though .

Hilarious that you’d dispute that the Gardai would refuse to act upon complaints of criminality ,yet it’s a big subject that SF and other left leaning parties, rightly complain about when they raise issues of concern about their estates ..

YOU RANDY...NOT me are making claims.

The only claim I have made is that across the board I don't believe 'allegations' even if they support my bias or suspicions.

I need proof before the allegation brackets can be removed.

Now, can you answer...do you normally believe allegations without proof or back-up (You certainly seem to think we should, judging by your invective here).

Another question occurs: When somebody like Hughie McElvaney and the others are caught selling favours, do you assume they are all like that and tarnish the whole party, because one or two or several are out off whack?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,888 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

YOU RANDY...NOT me are making claims.

The only claim I have made is that across the board I don't believe 'allegations' even if they support my bias or suspicions.

I need proof before the allegation brackets can be removed.

Now, can you answer...do you normally believe allegations without proof or back-up (You certainly seem to think we should, judging by your invective here).

Another question occurs: When somebody like Hughie McElvaney and the others are caught selling favours, do you assume they are all like that and tarnish the whole party, because one or two or several are out off whack?

Nobody believes it is only one or two when it comes to Sinn Fein, like it or not, that is a distinct image problem that they have, and why there are hundreds of thousands of people who will never vote for them.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Nobody believes it is only one or two when it comes to Sinn Fein, like it or not, that is a distinct image problem that they have, and why there are hundreds of thousands of people who will never vote for them.

'Nobody'???

Round two of the big claims and no back up.

*There are 100's of thousands who won't vote for FF or FG either. And that NUMBER RISES election after election.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Least these Tribunals aren’t kangaroo courts

But anyway, kudos to your honesty, you are willing to turn a blind eye to criminality in your party and even try and claim the councillors are all liars .

These are really serious twats - in it for Themselves, i.e. SinnFein.

I kinda' remember on t.v. in c.1980's, Marches of 'Pushers Out' in central Dublin, by Sinn Fein.

Now, to walk down Talbot St., or Capel St., etc. etc. it is packed with loitering Sinn Fein - on rapid communication with 'Sekurity' outfits in Dublin.

It seems to me, that those former Marches should have stated:

'Pushers' Out' - "Sinn Fein In".

gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,888 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

I kinda' remember on t.v. in c.1980's, Marches of 'Pushers Out' in central Dublin, by Sinn Fein.

Now, to walk down Talbot St., or Capel St., etc. etc. it is packed with loitering Sinn Fein - on rapid communication with 'Sekurity' outfits in Dublin.

It seems to me, that those former Marches should have stated:

'Pushers' Out' - "Sinn Fein In".

gets.

Those 1980s marches were designed to get the ordinary criminal out of central Dublin so that the Provo gangs could move in and establish a base.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

blanch152 wrote: »
    Those 1980s marches were designed to get the ordinary criminal out of central Dublin so that the Provo gangs could move in and establish a base.

The Provos stopped their marching after a bunch of their thugs beat Josie Dwyer, a
    poor harmless drug addict to death in Dolphins Barn. The usual scumbags hiding behind the Tricolour claiming to be defending the community.

Which parties have the most millionaires again?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Edgware wrote: »
    The Provos stopped their marching after a bunch of their thugs beat Josie Dwyer, a
    poor harmless drug addict to death in Dolphins Barn. The usual scumbags hiding behind the Tricolour claiming to be defending the community.

prob. a quarter of a Million people were born in Central Dublin, at the turn of the century; they moved further out:- not as 'cute' as SF; - who sail in to jobs there.

gets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

And isn’t our Taoiseach doing a great job.

He's sticking to script. So yes.
    He's smart enough not to go solo.
    If Covid19 wasnt a problem for FG FG they'd be blaming the victims if paying it any attention at all.
    Of course when they feel the heat, 'we're all in this together', unlike the housing, homeless, health crises.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement