Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

No, like most threads it is a record of evolving times.

Evolving from, FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years to, FG leading the nation on a war footing to prevent a health catastrophe.

Polls appear to like what FG is doing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭efanton

The simple fact is you cant manage what you cant measure.
    At this point the government has no idea whatsoever of how many have the virus, where the clusters are or whether the containment measures are working.

They will know the answer to where the clusters are currently and whether containment has worked in a few weeks time when they know how many people are put in intensive care units or unfortunately die. Unfortunately at that point clusters might appear elsewhere in the meantime and the cycle starts again.

I get that there is a limit to how many can be tested, either through lack of staff or lack of testing kits, what I do not get is the total lack of gathering accurate statistics. People with symptoms are simply being told to stay at home, most will not contact their doctor unless they actually need assistance. Surely this is the biggest mistake the government has made so far. Surely the most sensible thing to have done is while limiting the tests they should have set up a call centre so that those that think they might have the virus could call in and report that.

By losing track of where the virus has spread and how many have the virus but not seeking medical attention it will be impossible to plan for the months ahead. If last weekend's measures have worked there should be a dip in hospital admissions in the next week or so because of the delay between transmission and symptoms appearing. If that is not the case then the government are no longer managing the crisis they will simply be reacting to the crisis.

Meanwhile we have people commuting between different towns, businessmen and women still travelling between countries and absolutely no quarantine period imposed on those who arrive from other countries which makes the 2km limit totally and utterly pointless.

Failing to test everyone that requests a test was the right thing to do, but failing to set up some sort of reporting strategy or quarantine process is likely to be the biggest mistake this government has made so far.
    From here on out the government have limited themselves to a strategy of ever increasing degrees of lock down or self isolation, as they no longer have the information they need to target specific geographical areas or particular groups of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

And still you dig that hole when you were told by a senior Minister that there ARE ISSUES with testing.

Imagine that, we’ve gone from no testing to over 40 test centres in the country and 5000 tests being performed a day and there are some issues. Do you think it’s reasonable to expect no issues in the process given the scale of change that has been implemented in the past 4 weeks?

Also I don’t for a second believe your story about your nephew. I bet he had an appointment and then the parameters for testing changed and therefore he was supposed to contact his GP again for another test. If he didn’t fall into one of the categories mentioned then he wouldn’t have got another appointment and turned up of his own volition. You can’t prove me wrong but there’s no way I’ll believe any other version of the events.
    McMurphy wrote: »
    He has a weird habit of trying to argue points he invents on your behalf.

It's not hard to understand, he was travelling through airports during the height of the pandemic, and despite having all the symptoms of contracting covid19, no one has come to test him even though he has been trying to get tested for over two weeks, and the HSE urging anyone with the symptoms to get tested.

I guess he doesn’t fall into one of the categories for testing. He should be staying at home and you shouldn’t have been able to speak to him, even if it was from across the road. Even if he was tested, and it was positive, all it would mean is one extra case announced in the news that evening. He should be staying home and isolating regardless. He should be taking paracetamol if needed. If his condition deteriorated he should call his GP or the emergency services if needed.

He should know to self isolate. If he was tested, and also had done exactly what he was told, his close contacts would have been zero. Therefore no contact tracing needed and the test didn’t do anything for public health. It just told your friend/relative that he had it or not. That changes nothing for him however. He will either be like the 80% who recover fine at home, or he will need the health services. Doing any more work than that is a waste of the health service’s resources.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,838 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

tobsey wrote: »
    Imagine that, we’ve gone from no testing to over 40 test centres in the country and 5000 tests being performed a day and there are some issues. Do you think it’s reasonable to expect no issues in the process given the scale of change that has been implemented in the past 4 weeks?

Also I don’t for a second believe your story about your nephew. I bet he had an appointment and then the parameters for testing changed and therefore he was supposed to contact his GP again for another test. If he didn’t fall into one of the categories mentioned then he wouldn’t have got another appointment and turned up of his own volition. You can’t prove me wrong but there’s no way I’ll believe any other version of the events.

Of course you don't believe...I mean blanch is characterising anyone experiencing issues as 'an idiot'. You have to double down on that message I suppose, can't be breaking ranks and just admit that there are issues.

I mentioned the 'issues' this AM and I was jumped on by the cohort as if I was committing treason. :)

Jesus H. :):)

Anyway, Coveney confirmed it, you guys can continue to huff about it being mentioned as much as you want.

efanton wrote: »
    The simple fact is you cant manage what you cant measure.
    At this point the government had no idea whatsoever of how many have the virus, where the clusters are or whether the containment measures are working.

They will know the answer to where the clusters are currently and whether containment has worked in a few weeks time when people are put in intensive care units or unfortunately die. Unfortunately at that point clusters might appear elsewhere in the meantime and the cycle starts again.

I get that there is a limit to how many can be tested, either through lack of staff or lack of testing kits, what I do not get is the total lack of gathering accurate statistics. People with symptoms are simply being told to stay at home, most will not contact their doctor unless they actually need assistance. Surely this is the biggest mistake the government has made so far. Surely the most sensible thing to have done is while limiting the tests they should have set up a call centre so that those that think they might have the virus could call in and report that.

By losing track of where the virus has spread and how many have the virus but not seeking medical attention it will be impossible to plan for the months ahead. If last weekend's measures have worked there should be a dip in hospital admissions in the next week or so because of the delay between transmission and symptoms appearing. If that is not the case then the government are no longer managing the crisis they will simply be reacting to the crisis.

Meanwhile we have people commuting between different towns, businessmen and women still travelling between countries and absolutely no quarantine period imposed on those who arrive from other countries which makes the 2km limit totally and utterly pointless.

Failing to test everyone that requests a test was the right thing to do, but failing to set up some sort of reporting strategy or quarantine process is likely to be the biggest mistake this government has made so far.
    From here on out the government have limited themselves to a strategy of ever increasing degrees of lock down or self isolation, as they no longer have the information they need to target specific geographical areas or particular groups of people.

GPS are now doing consultations over the phone, that’s your call centre. There’s no point getting the public to phone in to report a cough or cold and add them to statistics. No country in the world would keep statistics on that because it’s absolutely pointless.

People should only be commuting if their work is deemed essential. Anyone else should be staying at home. There is a risk people working in these roles could catch the virus and spread it, but there is work that has to be done and we can’t eliminate all risk. The 2km radius only applies to going out for a walk, run or cycle because these aren’t essential, but still good from a physical and mental health point of view. It’s to drill home to people that you shouldn’t be going out. If it wasn’t for that announcement my wife and I would have brought our kids for a drive over the weekend to some park or public space and gone for a walk, avoiding other people and things like playgrounds etc. However because of that measure we only went for walks around our area.

• Advertisement

Of course you don't believe...I mean blanch is characterising anyone experiencing issues as 'an idiot'. You have to double down on that message I suppose, can't be breaking ranks and just admit that there are issues.

I mentioned the 'issues' this AM and I was jumped on by the cohort as if I was committing treason. :)

Anyway, Coveney confirmed it, you guys can continue to huff about it being mentioned as much as you want.

What’s your point about there being issues though? Are you saying it should be a perfect system? Are you saying that the issues are causing problems?

The perfect is the enemy of the good and if we’re testing 5000 people a day then we are doing extremely well.

What’s your point about there being issues though? Are you saying it should be a perfect system? Are you saying that the issues are causing problems?

The perfect is the enemy of the good and if we’re testing 5000 people a day then we are doing extremely well.

You have the symptoms of a life threatening virus...you may have given it to others...would not being able to get tested or get results 'cause you a problem'?

How many times does it need to be said they are doing well? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I think FG will glide into gov now which kind of annoys me tbh, theres loads of stuff they utterly failed to address.

You have the symptoms of a life threatening virus...you may have given it to others...would not being able to get tested or get results 'cause you a problem'?

No, not necessarily. It’s been shown in Italy that people have the virus when they are asymptomatic. This study was mentioned by a member of the government’s emergency team on the Late Late on Friday: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/scientists-say-mass-tests-in-italian-town-have-halted-covid-19

So that says you either have to test everyone, which is impossible, or you need everyone to act as if they have it to prevent it spreading. They were able to isolate those 90 or so cases that were confirmed and stopped the spread, but that was because they tested the entire town. We can’t do that for a whole country.

Basically the Coronavirus test is of no benefit to you, as a patient. It doesn’t change your treatment plan. There are no drugs that cure it, therefore it’s not really any use to your doctor to get the result. People only want to know for their own sake, but that’s no use to people who are planning public health strategy. They aren’t planning for individuals, they are planning for the overall population.

My aunt also got a test done over a week ago and still hasn’t received her test result back. However it won’t make a difference when she gets the result. If she’s positive, they will do contact tracing and hopefully only find her husband and daughter, but she’s still going to stay at home and recover unless her condition gets worse. She’s anxious about the wait in getting the result but whether it’s positive or negative nothing changes.

So long as everyone follows the guidelines to stay at home unless absolutely necessary, then it doesn’t matter if there are 3k, 30k or 300k cases in country. We don’t need to test them all. If they’ve stayed home and not spread it to anybody else then this will go away.

For people who have symptoms they could have a cold, a flu or coronavirus. We don’t want to spread any of those to anybody else. So stay home, get better, and hope everything is back to normal in a few weeks. In the end it makes no difference to them which of the three they had.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I think FG will glide into gov now which kind of annoys me tbh, theres loads of stuff they utterly failed to address.

Do you mean after another election? I doubt it. People thought the good work on Brexit and the economic improvements would give them a good election based on their opinion polls last year. That was all forgotten come election time. The same would happen again I’d say. People want change as much for change’s sake as anything. I just don’t think they’ll like the change that either SF or FF would deliver as leading party in government.

And while yes there’s stuff they failed to address, there’s also plenty they did address. If this pandemic had hit 5 years ago we’d have been completely bankrupt again. We’re now in a much better position to recover when this is over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Well TDs aren't exactly queueing up to replace them. :pac:

No, not necessarily. It’s been shown in Italy that people have the virus when they are asymptomatic. This study was mentioned by a member of the government’s emergency team on the Late Late on Friday: https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/18/scientists-say-mass-tests-in-italian-town-have-halted-covid-19

So that says you either have to test everyone, which is impossible, or you need everyone to act as if they have it to prevent it spreading. They were able to isolate those 90 or so cases that were confirmed and stopped the spread, but that was because they tested the entire town. We can’t do that for a whole country.

Basically the Coronavirus test is of no benefit to you, as a patient. It doesn’t change your treatment plan. There are no drugs that cure it, therefore it’s not really any use to your doctor to get the result. People only want to know for their own sake, but that’s no use to people who are planning public health strategy. They aren’t planning for individuals, they are planning for the overall population.

My aunt also got a test done over a week ago and still hasn’t received her test result back. However it won’t make a difference when she gets the result. If she’s positive, they will do contact tracing and hopefully only find her husband and daughter, but she’s still going to stay at home and recover unless her condition gets worse. She’s anxious about the wait in getting the result but whether it’s positive or negative nothing changes.

So long as everyone follows the guidelines to stay at home unless absolutely necessary, then it doesn’t matter if there are 3k, 30k or 300k cases in country. We don’t need to test them all. If they’ve stayed home and not spread it to anybody else then this will go away.

For people who have symptoms they could have a cold, a flu or coronavirus. We don’t want to spread any of those to anybody else. So stay home, get better, and hope everything is back to normal in a few weeks. In the end it makes no difference to them which of the three they had.

So just ignore that people are dying as well? Tell yourself it isn't going to be me or the people I have been in contact with?
    You are dealing with human beings here not robots.

So just ignore that people are dying as well? Tell yourself it isn't going to be me or the people I have been in contact with?

That’s not what I said at all. Nobody is ignoring the people who become seriously ill. The 15-20% who need hospital treatment including those who become critical and need ICU. I’m saying the other 80% who will recover from this at home with rest and paracetamol. So long as they don’t spread it to other people that do end up in the 20%in hospital then that is an extremely good outcome. They don’t need to be tested in that case if there’s zero chance that they gave it to anybody else. Obviously it can never be zero chance but as close practicable.

The tests should be done on people who are vulnerable, or are in the front line and could pass it to people who are vulnerable. They are the people who would need medical intervention as early as possible. Also we’ll need all our healthcare workers available so if they get it we need them to recover as soon as possible so give them the best care and get them back to work.

Your nephew I assume doesn’t fall into those categories. I’d hope if he did have it he’d be in the 80% who is fine after a week or two. Whether he tested positive or negative, or was never given a test, he should just stay home, isolate, recover and don’t spread it to anybody else. So the test makes no difference in that case and there are others who are a higher priority for testing.

The QUICKEST way to start a panic is confusing information.

I would agree, so why in hell and gods name are you parroting someone's tweet (who is NOT a health professional by the way) here and taking it as 'Fact'?

You are the one posting non-verified $hit Francie.

I can VERIFY what I posted...a good friend of ours is awaiting a test for that long.

Stories repeated all over the internet.

Anecdotal nonsense.

The government has been very clear on this, to ignore this rubbish. I guess you are also a member of a WhatsApp group. When are the army going to be raiding people's home's Francie? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭efanton

GPS are now doing consultations over the phone, that’s your call centre. There’s no point getting the public to phone in to report a cough or cold and add them to statistics. No country in the world would keep statistics on that because it’s absolutely pointless.

People should only be commuting if their work is deemed essential. Anyone else should be staying at home. There is a risk people working in these roles could catch the virus and spread it, but there is work that has to be done and we can’t eliminate all risk. The 2km radius only applies to going out for a walk, run or cycle because these aren’t essential, but still good from a physical and mental health point of view. It’s to drill home to people that you shouldn’t be going out. If it wasn’t for that announcement my wife and I would have brought our kids for a drive over the weekend to some park or public space and gone for a walk, avoiding other people and things like playgrounds etc. However because of that measure we only went for walks around our area.

And you missed the point of my post completely
    Its not pointless to get those statistics, they will allow the government to know whether containment has worked or not, and would enable them to know when restrictions could be safely lifted. How do you propose that the government will be able to judge that the current restrictions are working? How will the government know when it is safe to lift restrictions?

People who have symptoms HAVE NOT been told to contact their GP's.
    That leaves the government only knowing about those who have sought medical assistance.

Yes it is good that they have restricted unnecessary movement, which should have been obvious to everyone from the outset, but obviously it wasn't.
    Having an 87 year old father suffering from existing medical conditions we were already adhering to the existing restrictions and more weeks before they were enforced.

If the current measures do not dramatically reduce the number of infections and more importantly the need for medial attention then the country is left in a situation where the restrictions will be in place for many months. Its even possible that these restriction might be in place for a longer period such as 6 or more months.

The point I am making is if this containment period does not work the government have destroyed any hope of a geographical approach.
    If all cases were reported it might be possible to increase measures in places where the virus was reported but relieve or relax existing measures in place for others. If people were told to report all suspected cases a tailored geographic approach might be possible.

If statistics were collected there might be a point where there were no reports in certain towns or areas. It would be advantageous to allow those town or areas to go back to normal activities only if there was a restriction on those people remaining within that town or area. THe virus outbreak is likely to last longer in major towns and cities than it would in more isolated areas.

As it stand we now have a situation where it is an all or nothing approach, and this will inevitably mean restrictions being in place in some areas where they simply are not necessary and an unnecessary additional cost to the country. Rather than having the ability to removing restrictions on a town or area basis the government is now restricted to only lifting restrictions when it is safe to do so for the entire country. If we had a accurate reporting system it could end up where we could get the economy restarted earlier in certain areas earlier than others.

Do you still argue that collecting those stats is unnecessary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

There are a team of 50 scientists led by Professor Philip Nolan advising behind the decisions made by Holahan
    Go way with all the claptrap you are posting about this
    On this subject no one is listening to you or terribly interested in feeding pathetic political obsessions at this time,least of all me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,552 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

But Francie wants 5002 tested his nephew that may or may not be infected rocking around Dublin looking for a test and his friend as well. I sure.if they were tested he have s niece and another friend that need testing as well🀔

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

when the chips were down fg came up with the goods

markodaly wrote: »
    Anecdotal nonsense.

The government has been very clear on this, to ignore this rubbish. I guess you are also a member of a WhatsApp group. When are the army going to be raiding people's home's Francie? :D:D

You ok there Mark?

Nice display of 'we don't need anyone's advice arrogance on show here'.

Doesn't augur well for a coalition government tbh.

Labour seem to be backing away too.

https://twitter.com/AodhanORiordain/status/1244638892550172676

• Advertisement

But Francie wants 5002 tested his nephew that may or may not be infected rocking around Dublin looking for a test and his friend as well. I sure.if they were tested he have s niece and another friend that need testing as well��

I love this attempt to make it about 'only me' and just ignore that question after question at yesterday's briefing was about this stuff.

There isn't much data to support claims of folk not being tested when they should be.......... On 30 March, 295 cases and 8 deaths were reported, bringing the total number of confirmed cases and deaths to 2,910 and 54 respectively.

That's a 1.86% mortality rate with 150 + free ICU spaces, ie a health system that is so far not at capacity. I'd expect the mortality rate to rise unfortunately over the coming days and weeks but as a nation we are hopeful there will be enough ICU spaces, more of course are coming on stream with private hospital space etc being made available.

The UK is 6% where there is likely insufficient testing being performed.

We have of course seen a move to testing specific criteria symptomatic cases recently but that was in line with WHO guidelines. (On 25 March – to prioritise testing of healthcare workers – the threshold for requesting a COVID-19 test was narrowed. From then a person requesting a COVID-19 test had to: (i) be a healthcare worker; OR (ii) present with a fever and at least one other COVID-19 symptom)

I love this attempt to make it about 'only me' and just ignore that question after question at yesterday's briefing was about this stuff.

We are testing at one of the highest rates in Europe, we are modelling the spread in different scenarios. We are changing criteria for testing to match modelling. Is everything perfect no but neither are we running around blind with a Chicken Licken syndrome. The whole point of testing is to, get as many cases as early as.possible( but even when we were testing at a 2%positive rate we did not catch all cases), and to use this data to model the disease and check its spread.

Yes Simon stated everything was not perfect but we were still testing at one of the highly/capita rates in Europe. We are depending on GPs to diagnose over the phone not ideal but if GP do actual diagnosis they would be overwhelmed with infection and many would be taken out of the system by infection.

We already see the impact of infection on staff in hospitals but the HSE is managing the ootcome as best as possible. The HSE cannot test every case, that is why it is important that anyone with the symptoms self isolate. When it is over we can analyse what was done right and wrong. When we get the antigen test we can test your nephew and friend but it is too early for antigen testing at present unless for a controlled area to access real infection rate

Slava Ukrainii

We are testing at one of the highest rates in Europe, we are modelling the spread in different scenarios. We are changing criteria for testing to match modelling. Is everything perfect no but neither are we running around blind with a Chicken Licken syndrome. The whole point of testing is to, get as many cases as early as.possible( but even when we were testing at a 2%positive rate we did not catch all cases), and to use this data to model the disease and check its spread.

Yes Simon stated everything was not perfect but we were still testing at one of the highly/capita rates in Europe. We are depending on GPs to diagnose over the phone not ideal but if GP do actual diagnosis they would be overwhelmed with infection and many would be taken out of the system by infection.

We already see the impact of infection on staff in hospitals but the HSE is managing the ootcome as best as possible. The HSE cannot test every case, that is why it is important that anyone with the symptoms self isolate. When it is over we can analyse what was done right and wrong. When we get the antigen test we can test your nephew and friend but it is too early for antigen testing at present unless for a controlled area to access real infection rate

Are there issues with testing Bass? Yes or no?

Which is all I drew attention to.

Sorry to ruin your buzz.

Are there issues with testing ...? Yes or no?

No.

Unless you class folk without test criteria not being tested as issues.

And the odd my neighbours' cousin wasn't tested w@nk from the yellow vest brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Yes they are huge problems, but FFS what do you think is going on.

Do you work in health system?
    Do you work in health equipment business, because I fookin do and my other half works in health service as healthcare professional.

It doesn't matter who is in power we are ...
    dependent on a historically badly functioning health system which is ill prepared for normal operation never mind the worst pandemic in modern history.
    BTW that ill functioning health system is down to ALL politicians, unions, representative bodies and the general public that tolerates and often supports a system setup for the benefit of a huge chunk of the staff and not the public.

And that does not detract from the trojan work being done by the vast vast majority of the health service staff who are often risking their lives for others.
    But there are still the fooking shysters in there who have used this as an excuse for time off.
    Trust me on that last point.

even if we had the best health system in the world we would not be prepared for this type of scenario as it is unprecedented.

This is worldwide so we are one of many trying to source much needed medical supplies. And contrary to that gimp health minister in UK, everybody and anybody can't just start making ventilators and the like.

we are now part of a very small world where people are travelling all over the place for pleasure as well as work.
    No place on earth I think bar maybe the Antartic hasn't been hit with this.

So stop trying to score fooking political points.

Could the government have done better?
    Yes I think they could.
    They could have brought in a lockdown earlier to stop the gimps wandering around and stopped flights from some places.

But I know damn well you and others would be on here complaining about the Nazi attitudes of the Blueshirts if they did those things.

WTF do you think Mary Lou would be doing if she was in ?
    Where the fook do you think sinn fein would find the needed medical kit?
    It aint something the lads in South Armagh can fooking knock out of a weekend.

Isn't it enough we have to listen to your type waffling about finding money from thin air, do we know have to listen to you waffle on about finding medical kit from thin air as well.

Is there a magic medical kit tree as well? :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

Augeo wrote: »
    No.

Unless you class folk without test criteria not being tested as issues.

And the odd my neighbours' cousin wasn't tested w@nk from the yellow vest brigade.

This could be classed as full on head in the sand protection.

Ignore what COveney said last night.
    Ignore this: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/coronavirus-equipment-shortages-continue-to-stall-hse-testing-schedule-1.4216229

The goal is 15,000 tests per day...the number of tests actually being carried out is 5000 per day.

Not a tweet...not [email]w@nk...actual[/email]ly the words of the HSE themselves.

And that is all I drew attention to by way of a question on here and look at the FGer vitriol that has been heaped on me. :)

This could be classed as full on head in the sand protection.

Ignore what COveney said last night.
    Ignore this: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/coronavirus-equipment-shortages-continue-to-stall-hse-testing-schedule-1.4216229

The goal is 15,000 tests per day...the number of tests actually being carried out is 5000 per day.

Not a tweet...not [email]w@nk...actual[/email]ly the words of the HSE themselves.

And that is all I drew attention to by way of a question on here and look at the FGer vitriol that has been heaped on me. :)

A spokeswoman for the HSE confirmed that it is “replenishing stocks and while not all centres will have sufficient supplies to recommence testing today [Monday], we hope to be fully operational across all sites tomorrow.”

Fully operational now Francie, no issues.
    I thought you were asking about the present time.
    there has of course been issues over the last couple of weeks.

It's 15000/day capacity is the aim, we only ramped up from 2000/day to 4500/day 10 days ago.

94% of those tested were negative, we won't have 15,000/day satisfying the new test criteria all going well, it's a capacity target.

Coveney said this also ""We are still testing about 5,000 people a day, which I think is probably higher per head of capita than any other country in the world," he said.

"It's more than about six times as many than the UK. It's more than Germany, it's more than France, it's more than Italy, it's even more than Singapore per head of capita, and of course we want to go beyond 5,000 tests a day.

"That's what will flatten the curve, and we're seeing some indications that it's starting to work but we should not be lulled into a false sense of security, and the discipline of the public is what will save Ireland here.""

Also HSE statements "The HSE also indicated that it planned to reduce the number of testing centres as the number of people needing testing also reduces, after a change in the criteria to be eligible for testing introduced last week. “As the total number of people requiring testing reduces, there will be a change in the number of locations required to offer testing,” the spokeswoman said."

Are there issues with testing Bass? Yes or no?

Which is all I drew attention to.

Sorry to ruin your buzz.

No there is not. I always tell my young lads, we live in an imperfect world and it is unfair as well. You can go around whining and whining and blame everyone else or you can get on with it.

Will mistake be made yes because the F@@ker's like that SF represent that claim never to make mistakes and know all the answers in theory never did, created or solved f@@k all

Slava Ukrainii

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

This could be classed as full on head in the sand blah blah blah

And the mask slips. You just can't help hurling from the ditch, can you? It is in Sinn Feins DNA.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement