Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭satguy

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Smart meter tender was out years ago. Tender is already awarded

It has already started to roll out....

ESB are actually behind other nations in terms of the rollout

Who got the contract ...... Say His Name ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Bowie wrote: »
    You are really desperate now. How long I took? It wasnt much. I was away.
    You've still not addressed it. Be nice no?

It's cool I know FG don't like the Irish. It's not news.
    'Ungrateful'. That's the lord and master FG attitude alright. You should all be ran out of politics and forced to earn an honest living.
    Do you even realise that FG's whole job is putting the Irish people first? Hard to believe I know.
    That FG attitude disgusts me.

FG don't like the Irish??

Ah god I pop in and it takes a few seconds for my head to hurt.

Adios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

satguy wrote: »
    Who got the contract ...... Say His Name ?

You tell me, sure according to you the contract is not even awarded

Edit

Deathly silence :-) google quicker, google quicker :-) at some stage you might find you posted something right

Smart meter tender was out years ago. Tender is already awarded

It has already started to roll out....

ESB are actually behind other nations in terms of the rollout, job worth 2.5 Billion

Again... Say his name !!

Go on,, I'll Wait...

Again... Say his name !!

Go on,, I'll Wait...

My DNS is gone.....hahaha.....it’s gone on holidays to Bolivia

• Advertisement

My DNS is gone.....hahaha.....it’s gone on holidays to Bolivia

All jokes aside,,, I hope some of you have seen exactly what I have done here.

Sometimes a spotlight is the best invective....

If I was the greens, I would run a mile,, If I was MM I would pull the Duvet over my head, and play invisible.

How can a Micheál Martin lead FF,, mostly mostly accidental landlords, shop owners, and part time publicans, ever hope to hold their own with the Wide boys of FG .....

IT Will BE A MASSACRE !!!!

All jokes aside,,, I hope some of you have seen exactly what I have done here.

Sometimes a spotlight is the best invective....

If I was the greens, I would run a mile,, If I was MM I would pull the Duvet over my head, and play invisible.

How can a Micheál Martin lead FF,, mostly mostly accidental landlords, shop owners, and part time publicans, ever hope to hold their own with the Wide boys of FG .....

IT Will BE A MASSACRE !!!!

You fix that DNS server in Somoa yet for the YouTube video?

I’m still waiting ....,

You fix that DNS server in Somoa yet for the YouTube video?

Bloody hell,, I did such A good job on the DNS,, I got a tax bill from Western Samoa..

Will watch vids from Dinny,, to see how to deal with TAX demands ...

Am a quick learner .......

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: @satguy - post that facebook link again as a response, and I'm going to presume you're trolling and work from there.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: @satguy - post that facebook link again as a response, and I'm going to presume you're trolling and work from there.

trolling is easy,, if clever ,,, have been here a long long time,, sometimes the truth is just enough.

Am not clever enough to troll....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭landofthetree

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/health/how-alcohol-accounts-for-25pc-of-our-food-spend-39137502.html?__twitter_impression=true

FG never tackled the alcohol problem.

No wonder our health service is so bad. Full of people with alcohol related illness.

25% of the average household bill is alcohol and people wonder why poverty is such a problem.

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/health/how-alcohol-accounts-for-25pc-of-our-food-spend-39137502.html?__twitter_impression=true

No wonder our health service is so bad. Full of people with alcohol related illness.

25% of the average household bill is alcohol and people wonder why poverty is such a problem.

Come on now, we live in Ireland, unless you price alcohol at the same price as gold you will never solve the problem in this country

I remember when the pubs would be closed on Good Friday, I loved close to an offlicense and the Garda would be on the road all day on Thursday directing traffic in and out of the offlicense. One day without alcohol.

Good luck to any party trying to resolve that issue

Maybe just maybe adults should be capable of making the decision themselves to stop drinking the odd time.

I seen a Covid-19 advice leaflet, cant remember who it was from but it actually said on it to try and not have alcohol 2 days a week. FFS. What sort of pi** heads are in Ireland? I think I have had a grand total of 3 glasses of wine in the total lock down :p Sitting at home getting hammered watching the TV never really floated my boat

OK,, I am the OP ,, whey back when.... the thought was to expose FG

A thread that ,, from the outset, was too encourage FG expression / the bad side,,, The D4 side,, for FG, it is, the only side that counts,, 23 seats,, we see where they are,, we see who they are,, we hang our head in shame,, as,, we can not fix it,,, we are lost ..

But FF have a document that might make us whole...

Is Micheál Martin,, the man that makes FG whole ????

• Registered Users Posts: 27,890 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    Why? I can see your logic but we're talking about an organisation with previous for spit and a handshake contracts ffs.

I have previously pointed out to you that there is a process for complaints on the OGP website, that there is a whistleblower process, and that you should take your conspiracy theories there instead of making up fantasy complaints about civil servants and maligning their reputations.

OK,, I am the OP ,, whey back when.... the thought was to expose FG

A thread that ,, from the outset, was too encourage FG expression / the bad side,,, The D4 side,, for FG, it is, the only side that counts,, 23 seats,, we see where they are,, we see who they are,, we hang our head in shame,, as,, we can not fix it,,, we are lost ..

But FF have a document that might make us whole...

You should ring Mulder and Scully

• Registered Users Posts: 18,557 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

What sort of pi** heads are in Ireland? I think I have had a grand total of 3 glasses of wine in the total lock down :p Sitting at home getting hammered watching the TV never really floated my boat

On the local Supervalue last couple of day went past the drink section. What amazed me was the spirits shelves were absolutely filled with every type of drink, whiskey's, gins, vodkas, bicardi and other rums every type of sport with every price range catered for. Virtually none was on special offers. Never saw the shelves as full hardly even at Christmas. Wine, cans and slabs were nearly below normal stock. Was really surprised.

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭efanton

Pretty big assumptions you make there. You post is completely pointless.

I know a couple who buy two or three bottles of wine each weekend.
    You could hardly call them alcoholics.
    BUT I guarantee you not one of those bottles will cost less than €40.
    They can afford it as they are reasonable wealthy, they appreciate good wine, but they also spend far more than the average.

You cannot use average data and then impose those averages on every single person in the country as you have done to make a point. Using averages is a terrible way to make any point.

Alcohol abuse is not restricted to the less well off either.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

McMurphy wrote: »
    Can you back up you worked in a fuel company for 15 years?

Please do so with proof.

Less than a week ago you posted:
    McMurphy wrote: »
    Why should anyone discuss their profession on a public forum that provides anonymity?

Now either you have contradicted your self, or you believe that there are different rules for you.

I am not sure which one it is, but it seems that you got a bit ahead of yourself.

A bit of advice, (you don’t have to take if you don’t want to) you might want to read what you post before hitting the submit button next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Leo flattened the curve lads. I'm going to get a Leo tatoo and vote FG for the rest of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,838 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

atticu wrote: »

Now either you have contradicted your self, or you believe that there are different rules for you.

I am not sure which one it is, but it seems that you got a bit ahead of yourself.

A bit of advice, (you don’t have to take if you don’t want to) you might want to read what you post before hitting the submit button next time.

In fairness that reply was in relation to somebody who had not offered to say what they were and were being challenged to reveal something they didn't wish to (me, as it happens)

You said/revealed that you worked in a fuel company...like everything else one says on these forums, you can be asked to back up what you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

In fairness that reply was in relation to somebody who had not offered to say what they were and were being challenged to reveal something they didn't wish to (me, as it happens)

You said/revealed that you worked in a fuel company...like everything else one says on these forums, you can be asked to back up what you say.

You do realize that you have just contradicted yourself.

You can’t make this stuff up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I have contradicted myself by posting that because this site protects people's anonymity, no one should feel compelled to state what they do in their professional lives, and without me asking you - you told me you're an ex employee of a fuel company.

You volunteered your ex employment history to me, I never once asked for it, nor give a toss for it regardless.

Not getting the contradiction myself horse, you might want to break that down for me. Please feel free to use diagrams or fuzzy pictures when doing so too if you feel it will help you get whatever message you think you're relaying across. :confused:

Please stop digging, and go get some self awareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Why can't people be accountable for their own actions?

We have very high alcohal pricing and people still drink too much. Sometimes it's on people and society to change.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Why can't people be accountable for their own actions?

We have very high alcohal pricing and people still drink too much. Sometimes it's on people and society to change.

they should have a drunk tank in city centre and fine on release, them clogging up hospitals and scaring and annoying people is a disgrace...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,838 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

How did I contradict myself? :confused:

You volunteered the info...you were asked to back up what you said. Standard proceedure here

I didn't volunteer any thing, yet I was being hounded to give that info.

Pretty simple really.

How did I contradict myself? :confused:

You volunteered the info...you were asked to back up what you said. Standard proceedure here

I didn't volunteer any thing, yet I was being hounded to give that info.

Pretty simple really.

This poster in question has developed a bit of an infatuation with me Francie, they go rooting through my posts, sometimes even copying them and passing them off as his or her own. So I wouldn't read too much into it.

I'm not sure the end game or what their motives are, and I'm flattered, I really am, don't get me wrong, but alas I am also happily married.

This afternoon's posts are a new level of bat shyte craziness though, I think I'll go off up the yard and make myself busy until they return and clarify their confusion, the dog needs walked and there's a fence needs new posts, they could even lend a hand with that if they like.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

On the local Supervalue last couple of day went past the drink section. What amazed me was the spirits shelves were absolutely filled with every type of drink, whiskey's, gins, vodkas, bicardi and other rums every type of sport with every price range catered for. Virtually none was on special offers. Never saw the shelves as full hardly even at Christmas. Wine, cans and slabs were nearly below normal stock. Was really surprised.

A lot of people not needing to get up for work the next day, will normalise in a few weeks, wouldn't worry about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

I bought a bottle of whiskey last Christmas and a bottle of wine last weekend, never noticed anyone else in the supermarket with much alcohol either, we must be odd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement