Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Hasn't the strength of character to deal with what exactly?
    Constant deflection - that is really all you offer.

"I am not going to be censored"? get down off your high horse you sound like a victorian lady FFS.

Noone is trying to censor you - you're attacking anyone who cals you up on anything

You are the guys who want to talk about SF on a FG thread where Leo is being criticised for being insincere and trite.

Jesus, do you not even have the self awareness to be aware of that?

I criticised Cullinane on the relevant thread. He was crass and silly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Y
    Also Leo taking bets? You know this how?l

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/the-limit-does-not-existleo-varadkar-wins-bet-with-mean-girls-quote-1006382.html

Okay it's not yet clear if actual Middle Earth money will change hands but I think most people would see it as a pretty frivolous, Alan Patridge-esque thing to be doing in a speech about such a serious issue

• Registered Users Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

You are the guys who want to talk about SF on a FG thread where Leo is being criticised for being insincere and trite.

Jesus, do you not even have the self awareness to be aware of that?

I criticised Cullinane on the relevant thread. He was crass and silly too.

Your auld knee must be giving you fierce gypp trying to straddle every fence Francie.

Do you seriously think folk take you seriously as you try to worm your way out of every situation.

The ‘I’m only the auld ghillie” bullschidt you try to pawn off doesn’t compute dude.

All you want is to keep this thread open to try (and fail) to fling mud at FG and ignore the crud the tools and money tree cretins Of SF try to promulgate.

The game is up Francie, your insidious auld sleeveen tactics haven’t succeeded.

You have been found out, dude.

Your auld knee must be giving you fierce gypp trying to straddle every fence Francie.

Do you seriously think folk take you seriously as you try to worm your way out of every situation.

The ‘I’m only the auld ghillie” bullschidt you try to pawn off doesn’t compute dude.

All you want is to keep this thread open to try (and fail) to fling mud at FG and ignore the crud the tools and money tree cretins Of SF try to promulgate.

The game is up Francie, your insidious auld sleeveen tactics haven’t succeeded.

You have been found out, dude.

Deflect deflect deflect.... Leo is being criticised.

Deflect deflect deflect.... Leo is being criticised.

Keep at it Francie, all you want is to keep this thread open and use it as a vehicle to try to score points.

Then when folk point out your tactics, you start jumping around like a duck on a hot bucket, trying to fool people into thinking you are neutral in everything.

The game is up Francie, your tactics have been taken apart.

This bull about “This thread is about FG” has been well and truly busted.

You keep that tactic going and you will get it back in spades dude.

Gloves are off,a chara, get it on:D

• Advertisement

Keep at it Francie, all you want is to keep this thread open and use it as a vehicle to try to score points.

Then when folk point out your tactics, you start jumping around like a duck on a hot bucket, trying to fool people into thinking you are neutral in everything.

The game is up Francie, your tactics have been taken apart.

This bull about “This thread is about FG” has been well and truly busted.

You keep that tactic going and you will get it back in spades dude.

Gloves are off,a chara, get it on:D

Your constant attacks on other posters to deflect from Leo and FG says everything Brendan.

Contribute to the subject of the thread please and stop embarrassing yourself.

Your constant attacks on other posters to deflect from Leo and FG says everything Brendan.

Trying the same auld tactic again Francie.

What other posters am I “attacking”.

I’m defending the attacks you seem to think you should be allowed carte blanche to pump out, as are numerous other posters.

You seem to think you can horse out opinions and have nobody come back at you, use the platform as a polemic and then whine and whinge when you are confronted .

Sorry Francie, you have been found out, continue on with your propaganda but rest assured you won’t get a free ride here, a chara.

Trying the same auld tactic again Francie.

What other posters am I “attacking”.

I’m defending the attacks you seem to think you should be allowed carte blanche to pump out, as are numerous other posters.

You seem to think you can horse out opinions and have nobody come back at you, use the platform as a polemic and then whine and whinge when you are confronted .

Sorry Francie, you have been found out, continue on with your propaganda but rest assured you won’t get a free ride here, a chara.

Found out doing what now Brendan?

Criticising Cullinane when he said something out of place, triumphalist and inappropriate and Holohan (or what ever his name was), for stupidity?

Or for criticising an insincere and inappropriate stunt from Leo?

Have you given your view on Leo's bet yet?

Found out doing what now Brendan?

Criticising Cullinane when he said something out of place, triumphalist and inappropriate and Holohan (or what ever his name was), for stupidity?

Or for criticising an insincere and inappropriate stunt from Leo?

Have you given your view on Leo's bet yet?

There you go again,dude.

Found out doing this... trying to keep this thread open for as long as you can so you can sling mud, and then insidiously insinuating that posters are “attacking” you, and surreptitiously trying to imply that they are contravening boards rules.

That’s what “attacking” other posters means and well you know it.

That’s how you have been found out, a chara.

In a nutshell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Did a FG elected member stand down last year when he was associated with a well known Dublin criminal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

The subject of the thread is that Fine Gael want to sit on their hands for the next 5 years.

Care to point out the last contribution you made to that specific topic.???

Ronin247 wrote: »
    The subject of the thread is that Fine Gael want to sit on their hands for the next 5 years.

Thread isn't about me. If you have a problem with the content report it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Some things never change.

How a certain poster gets away with this for so long on many threads while getting people banned is Baffling.

I think the game is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Contribute to the subject of the thread please and stop embarrassing yoursel.
    Ronin247 wrote: »

Thread isn't about me. If you have a problem with the content report it.

A typical Francie/Shinnerbot reply, try and deflect.

You asked Brendan to contribute to the subject of the thread, I pointed out the subject and asked you when you last contributed to that particular topic. You completely ignore that and go into deflection mode.

Your constant attacks on other posters to deflect from Marylou and SF says everything Francie

Contribute to the subject of the thread please and stop embarrassing yourself

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you have a problem with a post or poster report it and leave the modding to the mods

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

This buffoons latest gaffe has gone down like a fart in mass. He's like a real life David Brent. No self awareness.

https://twitter.com/newschambers/status/1274035954421059586?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

smurgen wrote: »
    This buffoons latest gaffe has gone down like a fart in mass. He's like a real life David Brent. No self awareness.

Get a grip of yourself, this just shows the bollixology that exists in the criticise Leo for breathing nearly gang.
    Have you nothing else to be at on a Saturday night guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Get a grip of yourself, this just shows the bollixology that exists in the criticise Leo for breathing nearly gang.
    Have you nothing else to be at on a Saturday night guys?

I'll just leave this here, because it's hard to argue with it.

https://twitter.com/Antcon7062/status/1274036988728008707?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Never heard of him
    I'm one of the 29% of the country with a Twitter account but I mustn't be in the 5 to 10% bubble that can't put it down, to give a damn

McMurphy wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here, because it's hard to argue with it.

https://twitter.com/Antcon7062/status/1274036988728008707?s=19

It was a pretty good quote really.

• Advertisement

smurgen wrote: »

Id be interested to see viewing figures for this,as id be reasonable interest in current affairs,but have long since tuned out

Like,i dont think a quarter of those giving out,even watched the speech (it is v.lame but harmless mind,but if this is what concannon PR firm suppodely churned out for millions of pay,they are going to get gutted in front of public accounts committee)

Mortelaro wrote: »
    Never heard of him
    I'm one of the 29% of the country with a Twitter account but I mustn't be in the 5 to 10% bubble that can't put it down, to give a damn

I never heard of him before either, that doesn't make his teeet any less credence does it?

Never heard of you before either Morty mind.

It was a pretty good quote really.

Time and a place.

Time and a place.

Faux outrage!

I never heard of him before either, that doesn't make his teeet any less credence does it?

Never heard of you before either Morty mind.

You've made my point for me in your last sentence
    It's very easy to trawl the internet, especially twitter to find vindication for whatever angst you want

Faux outrage!

Not outraged in the slightest bishop, but when you read the tweet, thousands dead hundreds of thousands out of work etc, it's not the time and place for a piss take quote from a chickflick movie.

I could imagine you getting your beige y-fronts in a right old twist had Mary Lou McDonald or someone else from the Shinners drop a movie line from the spice girls movie while speaking about the victim's of the troubles.

But but but. Coming up.

Not outraged in the slightest bishop, but when you read the tweet, thousands dead hundreds of thousands out of work etc, it's not the time and place for a piss take quote from a chickflick movie.

I could imagine you getting your beige y-fronts in a right old twist had Mary Lou McDonald or someone else from the Shinners drop a movie line from the spice girls movie while speaking about the victim's of the troubles.

But but but. Coming up.

I do remember folks losing their sh1t,

When mary-lou mcdonald said tiocaidh ar la.......its just a phrase though

Hyprocrisy infects irish politics across the spectrum

Mortelaro wrote: »
    You've made my point for me in your last sentence
    It's very easy to trawl the internet, especially twitter to find vindication for whatever angst you want

'trawl' Twitter?

Do you know how Twitter works?

It featured in my feed almost immediately...why? Because people are retweeting it and talking about it.

I.E. I didn't have to 'trawl' for a second.

• Advertisement

'trawl' Twitter?

Do you know how Twitter works?

It featured in my feed almost immediately...why? Because people are retweeting it and talking about it.

I.E. I didn't have to 'trawl' for a second.

That's probably more of a reflection on who you follow
    As yes you can also follow like minded people in your bubble and have no need to trawl....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement