Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Heathers buddies farm straddles the border, RSPCA will have him on the other side of the border and her letters will be wasted on them, 93% conviction rate

When the investigation into the whistle blower is concluded we may see further detail. As it stands she passed the letter and either knew what it contained or didn't. Neither result would be very admirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Bowie wrote: »
    When the investigation into the whistle blower is concluded we may see further detail. As it stands she passed the letter and either knew what it contained or didn't. Neither result would be very admirable.

They'll claim its commercially sensitive like the payouts to the TDs who lost their seats

They'll claim its commercially sensitive like the payouts to the TDs who lost their seats

Noonan and his 'inappropriate behaviour'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Anyone here Leo waffling today in the Sarah McInerney interview? Christ she rattled him good! When his script writers aren't there his lack of substance really shows. Great to see Vicky Phelan voice her disgust at him also. This man is total poison.

https://twitter.com/PhelanVicky/status/1286648467956224001?s=19

smurgen wrote: »
    Anyone here Leo waffling today in the Sarah McInerney interview? Christ she rattled him good! When his script writers aren't there his lack of substance really shows. Great to see Vicky Phelan voice her disgust at him also. This man is total poison.

They backed a dud should gave gone with Coveney. Not a fan if most FG FG policies but at least get a decent person* in to lead.

*yes I don't think hes a decent person based on his attitude and lack of empathy He's always in it for his own interests IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

They backed a dud should gave gone with Coveney. Not a fan if most FG FG policies but at least get a decent person* in to lead.

*yes I don't think hes a decent person based on his attitude and lack of empathy He's always in it for his own interests IMO.

Leo Varadkar is a fine politician, and a decent human being. The FG party and membership are very happy with him as leader. Genuinely. The membership did vote in favour of Coveney, but it was a difficult decision choosing between two extremely competent individuals.

Leo will be Taoiseach again. The FG party has never been stronger at a grass roots and parliamentary level since the good old days of Garrett.

Leo Varadkar is a fine politician, and a decent human being. The FG party and membership are very happy with him as leader. Genuinely. The membership did vote in favour of Coveney, but it was a difficult decision choosing between two extremely competent individuals.

Leo will be Taoiseach again. The FG party has never been stronger at a grass roots and parliamentary level since the good old days of Garrett.

I appreciate the straight on topic opinion even if I disagree.
    He's a smarmy mouthpiece who will indeed be Taoiseach again should the government hold together long enough.
    If we get austerity and the inevitable tough times after covid I assume the Super Friends will give back the 16000.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Sure Leos only a gay man.

What would he know.

Vicky is right.

He's a smarmy mouthpiece who will indeed be Taoiseach again should the government hold together long enough.
    If we get austerity and the inevitable tough times after covid I assume the Super Friends will give back the 16000.

A smarmy mouthpiece for whom? :confused:

You don't like Leo, FG, or the political status quo that exists at the moment. FG members do.

If you want some sort of radical alternative that doesn't involve our current political parties, civil service, and judiciary - then go and out and get involved in the alternatives.

Sure Leos only a gay man.

What would he know.

Vicky is right.

The man's sexuality is neither here nor there.

He doesn't know empathy.

• Advertisement

The man's sexuality is neither here nor there.

He doesn't know empathy.

Ask Vicky about that one.

A smarmy mouthpiece for whom? :confused:

You don't like Leo, FG, or the political status quo that exists at the moment. FG members do.

If you want some sort of radical alternative that doesn't involve our current political parties, civil service, and judiciary - then go and out and get involved in the alternatives.

Radical alternative? Nope. People looking out for the tax payer would suffice.

Ask Vicky about that one.

No idea what you are referring to.
    This isn't one of those times were one thing someone says or does cancels out something someone else said or did.

FYI: it's never one of those times.

No idea what you are referring to.
    This isn't one of those times were one thing someone says or does cancels out something someone else said or did.

FYI: it's never one of those times.

Yeah sure you don't.

You're all compassion and political point scoring for cervical victims all of a sudden.

I won't ask how you feel about victims of your political party of choice.

Sure all is good in love and war.

Yeah sure you don't.

You're all compassion and political point scoring for cervical victims all of a sudden.

Flat out ignore what Vicky said that you referred to, that the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I’m sure they will, in Northern Bank notes probably.

https://progressivebrief.com/the-brutal-price-of-venezuelan-populism-must-act-as-a-lesson-for-all/

Don’t tell me the Shinners supported this lot.

What was Dawn thinking.

https://progressivebrief.com/the-brutal-price-of-venezuelan-populism-must-act-as-a-lesson-for-all/

Don’t tell me the Shinners supported this lot.

What was Dawn thinking.

That's hilarious whatabotism. You guys must be desperate now. But since we're talking of parties support of overseas regimes I wonder where's the FFG fanboy who was in here in April saying right leaning countries of UK and US were going to crush Covid and that Spain and Italy were suffering so bad because if their left leaning tendancy? Where's that lad now. I told him to report back in June to give us an update.

Yeah sure you don't.

Sure FFG wheeled out all the victims again the last election only to predictably ignore them once again after the election.
    I suppose if you look at Varadka's disdain at Ruth Morrissey's husband it's clear that some victims are more valuable than others to FFG.
    Re the polical point scoring that's rich coming from FFG but sure senior hurling now lads etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

That's hilarious whatabotism. You guys must be desperate now. But since we're talking of parties support of overseas regimes I wonder where's the FFG fanboy who was in here in April saying right leaning countries of UK and US were going to crush Covid and that Spain and Italy were suffering so bad because if their left leaning tendancy? Where's that lad now. I told him to report back in June to give us an update.

Can't remember the poster but I recall the content. That guy was disgusting. He was cheering on the disaster in Lombardy. Revolting all round

• Advertisement

Yurt! wrote: »
    Can't remember the poster but I recall the content. That guy was disgusting. He was cheering on the disaster in Lombardy. Revolting all round

Bit like Cullinane cheering on “the Ra” and exulting that we’ve “broken the State”.

Our own State!!!!

Now there’s revolting for you.

And you expect decent folk to support those sentiments.

Shows what we are up against.

As for the “Wolf Tones” tribute band in the RDS......I kid you not..

As this lot wonder why they couldn’t form a govt!!!

#notmyopposition

Bit like Cullinane cheering on “the Ra” and exulting that we’ve “broken the State”.

Our own State!!!!

Now there’s revolting for you.

And you expect decent folk to support those sentiments.

Shows what we are up against.

As for the “Wolf Tones” tribute band in the RDS......I kid you not..

As this lot wonder why they couldn’t form a govt!!!

#notmyopposition

We've broke the state.

Ah classic!!!

Was it you doing a merry jig as pensioners were dying in their thousands in Italy Brendan? Very much sounds like something you'd post.

Was it you doing a merry jig as pensioners were dying in their thousands in Italy Brendan? Very much sounds like something you'd post.

Don’t deal in death Mr Y, I leave that to your fellow-travelers.

Far more experienced in that department than I , I would opine.

Don’t deal in death Mr Y, I leave that to your fellow-travelers.

Far more experienced in that department than I , I would opine.

Clean headshot there, Brendan.

Senior Hurling John, gotta be able to take care of yersel.

You should really read some of your posts back to yourself to find out what an as*hat you sound like, I'd verily opine.

Nope wasn't me.

Try again.

FG handjobs flying left rights and centre here.

Funny post from someone who's a regular visitor to the burns unit on boards.

• Advertisement

Nope wasn't me.

Try again.

Haha you cabbage. Did you just out yourself as a multi? It's always advisable to remember which account you're logged in as.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement