Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Wouldn't it be great if people could vote his party out?

So would stop people bitching on a forum.

Oh wait....

Yet we still have the same people bitching about him and how his party won't try form a government.

Cluster****.

The title of the thread is FG to do nothing for the next 5 years. It looks like Harris is doing exactly that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,385 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

smurgen wrote: »
    The title of the thread is FG to do nothing for the next 5 years. It looks like Harris is doing exactly that.

Isnt that what you and your comrades wanted when you voted for "change" ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Harris doing nothing to stem the Coronavirus. The situation coming from CUH is banana republic territory. If he had has the spine to prevent flights from Italy days ago we'd be better off now.

It would have cost him nothing to stop the flights, and maybe gained a few votes. His ineptness to act after already stopping the match is beyond comprehension. The actual act of cancelling the match was a pile of nothing.

A lot of them would have flown in tonight, and a load will be flying in tomorrow to not watch a match, and possibly spend around €50k in the country.

I think it his he who will end up shouldering a lot of the blame for whatever happens next, and while I don't like that sort of thing, I believe it could be something he could prevent.

As it stands most of the cases can be traced back to where they originated, it should be no different in a week or two.

Nothing in that post makes sense.

FG are still caretaker government, and still doing f**k all.

No we wanted other parties politicians to shape up and start acting in the interest of the people.seems as if that's just too high an expectation for the likes of Harris.

• Advertisement

No we wanted other parties politicians to shape up and start acting in the interest of the people.seems as if that's just too high an expectation for the likes of Harris.

What have SF done??

Not a peep from them the last few weeks.

By rights he shouldn't even still be minister for health. When we didn't have an epidemic there was a motion of no confidence which he only beat because FF couldn't vote due to the C&S, even then he only narrowly defeated it.
    Dr. Nick would do a better job.
    What have SF done??

Not a peep from them the last few weeks.

SF aren't in government. Not in caretaker government either...
    Not sure how this detail is going over your head.

Suckit wrote: »
    It would have cost him nothing to stop the flights, and maybe gained a few votes. His ineptness to act after already stopping the match is beyond comprehension. The actual act of cancelling the match was a pile of nothing.

A lot of them would have flown in tonight, and a load will be flying in tomorrow to not watch a match, and possibly spend around €50k in the country.

I think it his he who will end up shouldering a lot of the blame for whatever happens next, and while I don't like that sort of thing, I believe it could be something he could prevent.

As it stands most of the cases can be traced back to where they originated, it should be no different in a week or two.

Didn't he call for the Ireland Italy game to be cancelled 2 weeks ago and you were here saying he will have lost a lot of support from his "rugby" posh boys for doing it and jumping the gun??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

What have SF done??

Not a peep from them the last few weeks

Yeah I for one definitely didn't read anything at all about Sinn Fein holding anti democrat rally's and public meetings as last few weeks.

Why do you persist in posting such blatantly untrue BS?

McMurphy wrote: »
    Yeah I for one definitely didn't read anything at all about Sinn Fein holding anti democrat rally's and public meetings as last few weeks.

And that is helping the country cope with the covid 19 outbreak how???

• Advertisement

Didn't he call for the Ireland Italy game to be cancelled 2 weeks ago and you were here saying he will have lost a lot of support from his "rugby" posh boys for doing it and jumping the gun??

I definitely didn't. Go find the quote.
    I never use the word posh, nor the phrase jump the gun and never thought he a had a lot of support to lose.

That aside, I think cancelling the match was innefective without stopping the flights.

And that is helping the country cope with the covid 19 outbreak how???

Why do you think Sinn Fein should be responsible for the health portfolio Harris is currently caretaker of?

No faffing around and skirting around the edges of an answer, just explain to me or anyone else reading on why you think SF should have done anything and how they could do it?

Spinless decision.if he had any balls why didn't he stop the flights?

Hello Sinn Féin!!!!!

Why do you think Sinn Fein should be responsible for the health portfolio Harris is currently caretaker of?

No faffing around and skirting around the edges of an answer, just explain to me or anyone else reading on why you think SF should have done anything and how they could do it?

Bet he doesn't answer a question and does a Blanch.

Eoghan Murphy should be grand anyway.been self isolating since the election.

What question?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,814 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Leo and Michael's mirror image arrogance could see the whole charade tumble down around them.

https://twitter.com/fiachkelly/status/1235685165759750144

What question?
    Where I said the FG Posh Rugby boys thing.
    How or why SF would do anything as they are not in government/caretaker government.

(lower volume)
    https://streamable.com/st0pp

Where I said the FG Posh Rugby boys thing.
    How or why SF would do anything as they are not in government/caretaker government.

(lower volume)
    https://streamable.com/st0pp

Eh try form a left wing government like they said they would try do??

What have they done since Mary Lou said she would do that???

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hide and snipe from the sidelines.

Where are they now?????

Why were they not honest from the start and say we don't have the numbers?

• Advertisement

Why have they done since Mary Lou said she would do that???

Where are they now?????

Why we'rent the honest from the start and say we don't have the numbers?

You asked (more of a statement) what have SF done, in response to the posts about Harris and his ineptness.

Then when it was pointed out that they held the rallies, you asked how that helps with the coronavirus, to which you were asked how can SF do anything, FG are the current caretaker government.

Why have they done since Mary Lou said she would do that???

Where are they now?????

Why we'rent the honest from the start and say we don't have the numbers?

Have you been self isolating since the election results, and deliberately kept away from all forms of media?

You haven't been reading the news this past few weeks then, no?

Sinn Féin and Greens hold mammoth meeting

Sinn Féin meets with Rural Independents and Social Democrats today

Sinn Féin host 'constructive' talks with Greens and PBP

So, let's see.... They've met with the greens, the socdems, independents and PBP. Is this "nothing absolutely nothing" by your definition?

You might answer the other question of mine ref the shinners and coronavirus when you get a chance too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Sinn Fein have done all they have ever been able to do. Bitch and moan from the sidelines

What question?
    You might answer the other question of mine ref the shinners and coronavirus when you get a chance too btw.

0rhuwpH.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Harris doing nothing to stem the Coronavirus. The situation coming from CUH is banana republic territory. If he had has the spine to prevent flights from Italy days ago we'd be better off now.

Listening to Louise O'Reilly any attempt to contain the Corona virus would require cross party support - flights stopping would seem like an all party thing

• Registered Users Posts: 27,844 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Another public health expert spouting his expert opinion on here.

I know it is an alien concept to Sinn Fein supporters that people have human rights including the right to travel and the right to free speech, but unlike West Belfast where it was run as a personal fiefdom for Gerry Adams for 30 years without the rule of law, in our democracy those rights have to be respected.

They cancelled the last few because of the lack of interest. Hasn't stopped others trying to copy them.

Poor old Brid Smith was on the radio trying to drum up support for her march in Dublin tomorrow. The Newstalk presenter tied her up in knots trying to explain how she respected the numbers in the Dail but was marching to protest against them. She resorted to blaming the phone for being unable to answer the question. It would be funny if she wasn't an elected politician.

Quite clear now that the people want the politicians to get on with forming a government. Sinn Fein are clearly not in that game, preferring to moan and whinge from the sidelines as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,407 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Sinn Fein have done all they have ever been able to do. Bitch and moan from the sidelines

With MLM self isolating (not that anyone would have noticed, she’s usually found on her arse whining somewhere not doing very much) with aNother perfect excuse to do zip.
    Completing how other people aren’t forming a government for then to oppose. Absolutely useless

• Registered Users Posts: 68,814 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blanch152 wrote: »
    Another public health expert spouting his expert opinion on here.

I know it is an alien concept to Sinn Fein supporters that people have human rights including the right to travel and the right to free speech, but unlike West Belfast where it was run as a personal fiefdom for Gerry Adams for 30 years without the rule of law, in our democracy those rights have to be respected.

Like the right to Redress?

Fifedoms? Did you see the documentary's this week were your favoured leader, Michael Martin, facilitated a 'fifedom' to avoid responsibility and to cover up what it had done?

You wouldn't know corruption and rights if they bit you on your grandstanding ass.
    You are just fulminating from a sheet of whataboutery handed out by FG/FF central.

• Advertisement

Like the right to Redress?

Fifedoms? Did you see the documentary's this week were your favoured leader, Michael Martin, facilitated a 'fifedom' to avoid responsibility and to cover up what it had done?

You wouldn't know corruption and rights if they bit you on your grandstanding ass.
    You are just fulminating from a sheet of whataboutery handed out by FG/FF central.

Micheal Martin is my favoured leader now? Thought you and others had me stitched up as a Leo lover. Sometimes I miss that guy Matt wherever he disappeared to with his FG obsession.

Comical Ali defence of all things Sinn Fein will continue, it seems.

There is nothing so corrupt as the failure to respect the rule of law and the police and courts. That is the ultimate corrupting influence and one that Sinn Fein are riddled with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement