Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

SF would last about 6 months. :)

Arra g'wan :) Good one horse! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Bowie wrote: »
    The same ones later voted in Enda? What's your point? They only make the right decision if it's one you agree with? That's not how democracy works my friend.

SF promises haven't even lasted a month.

Good luck trying to sell them next time.

Arra g'wan :) Good one horse! :rolleyes:

They opposed hundreds of cuts from 2008-2010.

How many can they reverse?

I'm more in favour of the SD's personally however criticising SF, who have not as yet been in government, possibly not following through on promises they aren't in a position to put in...that'll be a tough one to sell on the hustings.

The bigger point for me is FG/FF lashing out like brats rather than listening to the electorate and looking inward.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,817 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

SF would last about 6 months. :)

That's as maybe...but it doesn't hide the fact they are by far the most popular party in the country in the polls right now.

Let us see how FG lead us out of this crisis. As I said, if their arrogance and uncaring bent re-appears we all know what will happen.
    I genuinely don't think any party...FF FG Grs SF Lab etc would be doing any different or any worse 'during' the crisis. A lot of it is common sense responses to and implementation of the expert advice.

• Advertisement

What does that even mean?

Nobody's manifesto (if you believed them to begin with) would have survived a crisis like this.

They opposed hundreds of cuts from 2008-2010.

How many can they reverse?

FG are sh*te. They need look to that. Don't worry about the Jones's.

Nobody's manifesto (if you believed them to begin with) would have survived a crisis like this.

I think he's unfamiliar with politics and government.

That's as maybe...but it doesn't hide the fact they are by far the most popular party in the country in the polls right now.

Let us see how FG lead us out of this crisis. As I said, if their arrogance and uncaring bent re-appears we all know what will happen.
    I genuinely don't think any party...FF FG Grs SF Lab etc would be doing any different or any worse 'during' the crisis. A lot of it is common sense responses to and implementation of the expert advice.

FG have done well so far with the crisis.

They have put people before the economy.

It will cost us billions.

First time for everything.
    Sounds like you think it's a good tactic. For me it's a given.

• Advertisement

SF was by far the worst.

What does that say?

I have already given them that credit minus some lapses.

I think any government party would perform the same in a crisis of this nature. FF FG SF LAB GREENS etc.

There is no room for 'politics' here, just protection of the people.

SF was by far the worst.

What does that say?

Record breaking year on year worsening crises. Ain't no party in the history of the state can top that.

FG for the next 5 years. Bitchin' and moaning about everyone but themselves.

First time for everything.
    Sounds like you think it's a good tactic. For me it's a given.

They have increased public spending by 13 billion since 2016 FFS.

They spend way to much. They hand out millions to wasters in places like Ballymun. Courses that are no use.

http://bmunjob.ie/job-seekers/training-education/ballyrunners-training-programme/

SF was by far the worst.

What does that say?

I paid no attention to any of them...same as I wouldn't pay any attention to a property sales brochure...I would look at the property with my two eyes and assess it's fitness to dwell in.

I have already given them that credit minus some lapses.

I think any government party would perform the same in a crisis of this nature. FF FG SF LAB GREENS etc.

There is no room for 'politics' here, just protection of the people.

SF the anti-vax party FFS.

SF the anti-vax party FFS.

Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

We have a vastly under equipped health service . After years of FG and FF looking after themselves just enough to gain power, they haven't provided anything to come.

Oh dear.

He's poor. The other lads should give him a dig out.
    You'd think he'd have googled about all the FF/FG TD's who voiced reservations about it.

Record breaking year on year worsening crises. Ain't no party in the history of the state can top that.

FG for the next 5 years. Bitchin' and moaning about everyone but themselves.

FG hand out record money to silly stuff. I agree with that.

They spend way too much.

Gender studies and crap like that waste millions at third level.

• Advertisement

Oh dear.

In a series of social media comments, Clare TD Violet-Anne Wynne criticised the HSE for suggesting there was no scientific evidence that vaccines were unsafe.

On Facebook.

He's poor. The other lads should give him a dig out.
    You'd think he'd have googled about all the FF/FG TD's who voiced reservations about it.
    I don't support either party.

They increased public spending by 13 billion since 2016.

I don't support either party.

They increased public spending by 13 billion since 2016.

So why are you guard dogging on a FG thread against any warranted criticism of FG?
    I've voted FG. In 2011, although a Labour supporter, I'd high hopes for FG based on Kenny's sales pitch. Nothing to be achieved in flying a party flag if the party isn't up to the task.

In a series of social media comments, Clare TD Violet-Anne Wynne criticised the HSE for suggesting there was no scientific evidence that vaccines were unsafe.

On Facebook.

FG made a former anti Vaxer a Junior Minister for Health and then there is this:

EQsJb4tX0AAcXLP?format=jpg&name=900x900

FG made a former anti Vaxer a Junior Minister for Health and then there is this:

EQsJb4tX0AAcXLP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Great stuff.

It's why I don't vote FG.

So why are you guard dogging on a FG thread against any warranted criticism of FG?
    I've voted FG. In 2011, although a Labour supporter, I'd high hopes for FG based on Kenny's sales pitch. Nothing to be achieved in flying a party flag if the party isn't up to the task.

To highlight the cowardice of the left who won't form a government.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭dh1985

road_high wrote: »
    Well seen as we have absolutely zero evidence SF would be better that's more than enough for me. In fact we can look North only to comapre and contrast- or is that not really a governement at all?
    Must be very frustrating for SF anarchists to see the performance of the FG governement in crisis mode as clearly you'd sooner see the country go down the toilet to score political points. What a sad, bitter bunch of "patriots" indeed.

Patriots - by that do you mean lads in Glasgow Celtic jerseys on the scratch as they call it

To highlight the cowardice of the left who won't form a government.

We've covered this. The left isn't a party. It's left, to varying degrees, parties and independents.
    How come 'the right' FF/FG/Human Dignity Alliance/National Party all form one? Numbers not there? Oh, wait...

dh1985 wrote: »
    Patriots - by that do you mean lads in Glasgow Celtic jerseys on the scratch as they call it

Such thinking helps FF/FG sleep better. It's the voters that are wrong and they should be ridiculed! Very mature and healthy.

• Advertisement

Great stuff.

It's why I don't vote FG.

Who do you vote for...so we can trawl through their past social media posts to see can we get some dirt on them and then describe it as their party's policy?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement