Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Please quit the bullsh*t of accusing everyone that doesn’t agree with you of been part of FG...

It’s just plain stupid

The very minute yourselves stop accusing anyone critical of FG of being a shinner

Can you spell correlation? Who was in government in 2010? And ever since ?

‘ The Banking & Payments Federation of Ireland, the chief lobby group for banks, said last week the “tsunami of repossessions” forecast in the wake of the crash had not materialised, citing official figures showing fewer than 10,000 homes had been repossessed since 2009.’

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/house-repossessions-jump-75-central-bank-figures-show-1.4016085

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

Runaways wrote: »
    The very minute yourselves stop accusing anyone critical of FG of being a shinner

‘ The Banking & Payments Federation of Ireland, the chief lobby group for banks, said last week the “tsunami of repossessions” forecast in the wake of the crash had not materialised, citing official figures showing fewer than 10,000 homes had been repossessed since 2009.’

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/house-repossessions-jump-75-central-bank-figures-show-1.4016085

Can you please read the article you linked to ya dope! All of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

What are you actually on about?

You made a claim there is 10,000 homeless due to bank repossessions.

But you haven't provided any evidence of your claim????

The fact allergy is alarming to say the least.

Those 10,000 homeless people apparently don’t exist.

It’s a weird world the finerbots live in

What are you actually on about?

You made a claim there is 10,000 homeless due to bank repossessions.

But you haven't provided any evidence of your claim????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/homes-of-nearly-8-200-irish-mortgage-holders-repossessed-since-crash-1.3421091%3fmode=amp

Surely its not inconceivable some of those repossessions were multiple occupancy??

• Advertisement

The fact allergy is alarming to say the least.

Those 10,000 homeless people apparently don’t exist.

It’s a weird world the finerbots live in

Read.the.article...

Of course. It says it in the article the dope linked to

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

That's not what was claimed.

The poster claimed all the 10,000 homeless are due to the banks repossessiing houses.

Which you have just showed with your link is a big fat lie.

The poster claimed all the 10,000 homeless are due to the banks repossessiing houses.

He only looks at the headline and the pictures :D

Agh fair enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Time for FG to completely lock down the country now.it really really needs to happen.i have no idea why flights are coming in from Europe non stop.i'm hearing that due to a backlog in testing the figures coming this evening and the next few days may be extremely high.

smurgen wrote: »
    Time for FG to completely lock down the country now.it really really needs to happen.i have no idea why flights are coming in from Europe non stop.i'm hearing that due to a backlog in testing the figures coming this evening and the next few days may be extremely high.

The numbers are way higher than what we’ve seen. Multiples higher. Everyone knows this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

The numbers are way higher than what we’ve seen. Multiples higher. Everyone knows this.

Everyone knows this? You're such an imprecise poster.please just say nothing if you have nothing to say and stop derailing the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

I didn't know that, nor anyone I know.

Figures are most likely higher, but not multiples as hospitals would be jammed.

Currently all hospitals have beds available (the hypochondriacs were afraid of getting I'll), and with many who suffer from this requiring hospital treatment, your post simply cannot be backed up by reality

But sure whine away

You didn’t read it clearly.

smurgen wrote: »
    Everyone knows this? You're such an imprecise poster.please just say nothing if you have nothing to say and stop derailing the thread.

Detailing the thread? I’m addressing a post made in the thread.
    The numbers are way higher than being reported because we don’t have enough tests to test everyone. This is really simple stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Darc19 wrote: »

Yeah we'd surely be already seeing the effects of the earlier infections in ICUs if there were many thousands of cases out there...

Darc19 wrote: »

Currently all hospitals have beds available (the hypochondriacs were afraid of getting I'll), and with many who suffer from this requiring hospital treatment, your post simply cannot be backed up by reality

But sure whine away

No whining here. You just keep your head in the sand ;)

You didn’t read it clearly.

Read the whole article. All the way to the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭easypazz

By my calculations a family of 5 can be on that anyway.

Daddy €203
    Mammy €203
    Kids €120

Total dole €526.

The €203 sounds bad but once people get full benefits, backdated, a family of 4 will be on over €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Any chance you could just say what it is you want to say like an adult and stop littering the thread with this pedantry?

You see there is a reply on the thread, click into it only to see it is you posting the same thing for the umpteenth time.

Any chance you could just say what it is you want to say like an adult and stop littering the thread with this pedantry?

You see there is a reply on the thread, click into it only to see it is you posting the same thing for the umpteenth time.

Read the article.

It tickles me that Sinn Fein scares the everliving sh!t out if people here but your darling Leo is really up against it. Hard Questions are going to be asked by all when this passes

https://twitter.com/clareoc_/status/1241654109759037443?s=21

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

He only looks at the headline and the pictures :D
    No whining here. You just keep your head in the sand ;)
    Read the article.

Do not post in this thread again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

As this was posted to me, did you read the entire article? notice anything in the article that might not back up your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

It tickles me that Sinn Fein scares the everliving sh!t out if people here but your darling Leo is really up against it. Hard Questions are going to be asked by all when this passes

https://twitter.com/clareoc_/status/1241654109759037443?s=21

What ideas have SF come up with to help manage the situation or are they saving all these world case management tools just for when they get into power ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

SF doesnt scare me. I have posted numerous time I would liek to see them come in because they will fail and then we can get rid of all this bulls**t. If they go into opposition we will have 4-5 years of SF throwing mud while pages and pages like this on every forum from people who think they know politics but havent a clue.

The best thing was to stick SF in, problem is, contrary to what some people say, they actually got 24% of the vote so massively under any sort of majority.

No party want to get in with them because they will be dragged down so we are in a terrible situation that will allow SF go into opposition, they will do nothing but throw mud while whoever is in power will try do some good.

SF in the north and in the south have done exactly what in the last 10 years to improve the Island of Ireland?

As posted already, they managed to do lots of bad. People seem to forget this

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    SF doesnt scare me. I have posted numerous time I would liek to see them come in because they will fail and then we can get rid of all this bulls**t. If they go into opposition we will have 4-5 years of SF throwing mud while pages and pages like this on every forum from people who think they know politics but havent a clue.

The best thing was to stick SF in, problem is, contrary to what some people say, they actually got 24% of the vote so massively under any sort of majority.

No party want to get in with them because they will be dragged down so we are in a terrible situation that will allow SF go into opposition, they will do nothing but throw mud while whoever is in power will try do some good.

SF in the north and in the south have done exactly what in the last 10 years to improve the Island of Ireland?

As posted already, they managed to do lots of bad. People seem to forget this

Fair enough. But it’s bizarre to me how little people on here are aware of what SFs actually do in their constituencies. They genuinely do work really hard and get sh!t done for people. And they don’t trumpet it like your Healy raes etc.

My thinking is we’ve finally woken up to the definition of insanity as a country. It’s time to try something else. FFFG only see us as taxpayers and bovine burdens simultaneously. They’re completely out of touch with ordinary people. To the last man of them. Whereas SF are the exact opposite in my reading of it

• Advertisement

Just to add I’m seeing and hearing SF heads all over the radio and media and not seeing Leo or the two Simon’s anywhere

It’s weird

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement