Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best internet provider to sign up to

• 12-02-2020 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey,

Recently moved into a new apartment and I’m looking to get internet installed. Just wondering which provider is the best for price and service?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

How are you defining best? Cheapest, speed, customer service etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭westyIrl

Hey,

Recently moved into a new apartment and I’m looking to get internet installed. Just wondering which provider is the best for price and service?

Thanks

What broadband options do you have available to you? Fibre(Siro/Eir), ADSL, VDSL, Cable(Virgin)?

Try https://www.airwire.ie/index.php/avail to see what you can possibly get.

Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mackydaddy3214

How are you defining best? Cheapest, speed, customer service etc...

Just the all round best option, with the least hassle.

westyIrl wrote: »
    What broadband options do you have available to you? Fibre(Siro/Eir), ADSL, VDSL, Cable(Virgin)?

Jim

Hi Jim,

It seems with my location here in Waterford after running airwire, I’m only able to connection through VDSL. I have a connection line for a home phone so.

Are Virgin Media available in your area?

• Advertisement

Are Virgin Media available in your area?

I’m in the city so yes

I would recommend them for what you are looking for.

Advertisement