Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult autism assessment

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,393 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

hmmmm Didnt work for me and horrible withdrawal symptoms same with the SSNI.

not particularly looking forward to withdrawing of it, but i ll do that extremely slowly, had to reduce dosage, due to side effects, that wasnt particularly nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    not particularly looking forward to withdrawing of it, but i ll do that extremely slowly, had to reduce dosage, due to side effects, that wasnt particularly nice

Oh you dont understand! That drug is designed to keep you on it for life. It is very physically addict. Withdrawal symptoms include brain zaps and what not. I was running back to my GP to put me back on it again the first time I tried to get off it.

I had a lot of help the second time. I used an acupuncturist and it took a few visits but ..... I got off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,393 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Oh you dont understand! That drug is designed to keep you on it for life. It is very physically addict. Withdrawal symptoms include brain zaps and what not. I was running back to my GP to put me back on it again the first time I tried to get off it.

I had a lot of help the second time. I used an acupuncturist and it took a few visits but ..... I got off them.

i suspect its designed to stabilize the moods of the humans that consume it, but unfortunately it comes with the price of not particularly nice side effects, we ll cross that bridge when it comes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    i suspect its designed to stabilize the moods of the humans that consume it, but unfortunately it comes with the price of not particularly nice side effects, we ll cross that bridge when it comes

GPs who can deal with the workload hand them out without understanding what they are dealing with. Its a quick fix to make you shut up and get the next person in. Revolving door system.

Advertisement