Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error when adding new payee

Options
  • 12-02-2020 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m out of the country and cannot call easily. I need to add a new Payee Roan Shiel and when it gets to the verification code stage I receive a text saying there’s an issue with my phone number and to please call. Can u help me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi thunderandrain,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble adding a payee.

To ensure account security , if you have changed your mobile service provider or removed your SIM card from your phone at any point after registering your mobile number on your B365 profile, your mobile number will not be able to receive activation codes from Bank of Ireland.

The next time you add a payee, you will need to receive the activation code by post to the address on your account, this will re-activate the mobile number and you will be able to receive verification codes again.

If you are paying a retailer, you can try make the payment over the phone with your Visa Debit or Credit Card. Alternatively you will also be able to make the payment by cash if possible. 

Many thanks, Ashley.

Advertisement