If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 55B7100UK

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tajd wrote: »
    Hi I’m looking at this tv

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204218-hisense-55b7100uk-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx?swapstore=1

It’s €419 the best price and I doubt if I ordered it now I’ve have it by Friday aka Valentine’s Day gift for my boyfriend.
    Hi Tajd.

Thanks for the post.

The best price would be the web listed price on this one unfortunately.

It is however listed as a an instore only collection and can not be shipped.
    If there is no "BUY IT NOW" button on the product this means it can not be purchased online.

Might there be another than would suit?

Regarding delivery on products, it would be cutting it very fine for a Friday delivery as it its usally 2-3 working days. Some Dublin address do get next day but it would still be very tight.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.