Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who’s is best siro provider in Galway city

• 12-02-2020 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Was informed afew months ago that siro is now available at my address in Galway city. My contract with virgin is finishing at end of month so ready to move! Just wondering if anyone could advise me of who is the best provider to go for in regard to providing proper speed and service... ideally best price too?

I’m currently with virgin on 500mb broadband... and I can’t open web pages on a good number of occasions lately... totally dis graceful service and do not want to sign up to more of the same from someone else

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭limnam

Airwire are based in Galway and are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

limnam wrote: »
    Airwire are based in Galway and are excellent.

Just went on their site and see ffth and siro... what’s the difference do ya know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

LillySV wrote: »
    Just went on their site and see ffth and siro... what’s the difference do ya know?

OpenEir provide one, SIRO the other. Same tech. Most users won't have a choice, only one will serve them.

• Company Representative Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Airwire: MartinL

In Galway City, you will most likely be covered by the SIRO product.

The OpenEIR FTTH and SIRO products are based on the same technology, but we can give you much better pricing on SIRO plus SIRO take ownership of the entire installation into your house.

So if you have the choice of SIRO, we always recommend that one. Our sales team will be happy to give you advise there.

And yes, we are a Galway company, who has been in business since 2006 and started out in Kinvara 14 years ago, with our staff being based out of Kinvara, Athlone and Castlebar. We originally have served mostly rural Co. Galway, Clare, Mayo and Roscommon but as of end of 2017 also are offering fibre in both rural and urban areas.

Advertisement