Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looping main bonding

Options
  • 13-02-2020 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Anyone know if using just one 10sq earth from met to main gas and water by looping them is acceptable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

TJSparks wrote: »
    Anyone know if using just one 10sq earth from met to main gas and water by looping them is acceptable?

No, all need to be run individually back to the board and labelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TJSparks

evosteo wrote: »
    No, all need to be run individually back to the board and labelled.

Thanks, could you point me towards where it says that in the regs as I can't find it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

TJSparks wrote: »
    Thanks, could you point me towards where it says that in the regs as I can't find it?

Everton is correct. I’m too busy to look right now but from memory there is a drawing showing this arrangement in the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

This link will also be useful. Focus on earthing and bonding

https://safeelectric.ie/contractors/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/09/2017oct_news.pdf

Advertisement