Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No right of reply????????

Options
  • 13-02-2020 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭

The rules of this process whether you regard them as a farce or not are that you constructively engage with the moderator in the first instance. There is nothing to appeal if you do not exhaust this avenue.

Given the PM exchange to date, no material effort has been made to resolve the issue inter partes, so there is as yet no dispute outstanding to which the Dispute Resolution machinery can be applied.

Also, in fairness to LEIN, the 5 day gap between post #2 and #3 was for you to post the PM exchange yourself. So you caused that delay and then had a go at the CMod who had needlessly apologised out of an abundance of good manners.

Marked resolved because this is premature.

Do I not get a right of reply? Why was my thread closed?

First issue - the 5 day gap.

I PM'd Lein the PM exchange within a couple of hours of him requesting it - you can confirm that with him if you like.

Maybe you'd like to correct the record given your accusations that the delay was my issue?

Perhaps get your facts right in the future.

Second, I've asked a question in my last post which remains unanswered.

Given I've requested the card be overturned and have been told 'no', what is the next step in addressing this with a Mod that I maintain, is targeting me?????

It's like telling an abuse victim they need to go back and discuss it with their abuser.

By all means close this thread too - I want this recorded though.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I will edit my post to remove reference to the 5 day delay.

Do not start any further threads in this forum until you have followed the guidelines and made a constructive attempt to discuss the card with the moderator.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement